High School Musical 3

yuseifudo

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the way they sing. It seems so Fake' date=' not to mention I had to put up with the original over Xmas, the Movie made me feel very Emo.

[/quote']

This series is the reason why I live in the corner.

Ugh. Seriously' date=' like the iCarly thread, this is a FAIL. The movies suck, and i LOVE Musicals, and they picked the worst "in" actors of the time for them. How can you like these things?!

[/quote']

Lol "in actors".

I saw it' date=' It was great.

[/quote']

I have no respect for you anymore.

01.jpg

NO. Don't you DARE suggest that he play Light.

The High School musical series of Movies was a Lame attempt by Disney to appeal to the Young to Teenage Music Loving Market. They released the original Movie and it was such a success they decided to make 2 more. The Movies are normally reduced to Cliche lines lime "Let's go to the Mall!" This is then followed by various Cast Members singing some GodAwful Songs.

Then the Merchandise came along and every Girl had to have the damn Soundtrack. This led to a Epidemic of Young Girls wanting to Parody thier favorite character. Dsiney saw the Potential in this Brainwashing and decided to air the Original Movie at least 4 times a day on the Disney Channel.

TYPICAL HSM SCENARIO

Boy 1: School is so much fun!

Boy 2: Yeah! *Starts singing*

Girl 1: Did you say school was fun!? RADICAL! *Starts singing with the Boy*

Seriously the HSM series is enough to turn even the most Jolly of people Emo. DO NOT WATCH IT.

The first was just a typical crappy Disney channel movie. Then they overhyped it' date=' and made 2 more.

I guess I am one of the few people who actually LIKES HSM. I liked the first and second films. I can't find the third one anywhere...

Honestly, I'm shocked to read this. (Although, once I think about it, not really. =/)

May thy creators of thy movie be condemned to an eternity in the lake of fire.

Can I be the one to push them in?

I hate HSM so much> It gives me nightamres *Shudders* I can onbly describe it in thi sone insulting song:

We're soaring

Falling!

Theres not a bullet that hasn't gone through me

Now we're dying

We have broken wings

Ahhhh <----(a scream)

Bullets here

Bullets there

Blood everywhere

And together we'll stop breathing!!

~Song by Chidori (yet to put it on Youtube)

Predictable plot' date=' the songs as usual catchy, needed more Ryan obv. (So gotta see more of his acting work)

[/quote']

I second the notion for more Ryan.

But he was completely insane

What can I say? Lucas Grabeel can sing!

Unlike Zac Effron, apparently didn't do all his own singing for the 1st.

Lucas has released atleast 2 singles (You Got It and Trash Talking) and did another few songs for Disney (You Know I Will - Fox and The Hound 2, Let It Snow, Go The Distance) as well as songs in other films. Latest film: Milk, 3 other film in production.

Raviel - 4th announced 2009. No confirmation of main cast returns.

Saturn - HSM3 has not long been out at cinemas.

Altair - That would just give me another reason to hate him =D. Coz I hate Light.

Oh God no.

Altair - That would just give me another reason to hate him =D. Coz I hate Light.

BLASPHEMY.

Why is that a no?? They could replace ALL of the actors. My vote: Danny DeVito, Michelle Pfeiffer, Madonna, Edward James Olmos, Al Pacino. and Steven Segal. That'd be freaking amazing.

Oh God no.

BLASPHEMY.

Haven't they realized by now the HSM series is a complete failure? Why a 4th one?

That's not exactly true.

HSM, even though made for teenagers, applies to fangirls, usually ages 5-9.

The same agegroup that listens to the Jonas baka and hanamantana (she doesn't deserve correct spelling.

They're goining take what they can get, because the writers/directers are all 40-74 year old men who never got a date in high school, probably still live with their parents.

WTH are they going to do in the 4th? call it College Musical?

Archived