thatweirdkid

Do You Belive  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Belive

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I Lol'd :P.

Just now on TV, I'm not sure which channel it is but, they just said that the world will end on 2020 >_> so... the dates are probably slowing down or something.

No

That has the same probability that we'll see a Singing Frog

p.s

This is just a big lie.

If someone in the street would say to you' date=' that world ends at 12/21/2012, would you believe it?

Ofcorse not, 'couse that's not happening.

[/quote']

DID YOU READ MY ABOVE POST?!?!?!

He is talking about naked chicks screwing us all.

Wow, raped on Judgment Day? How perverted

All I know is that their calender thing has been right about everything it said to within a few seconds... so maybe the world won't end until 12/22/12 12:00:05am...

Lool, it says everything was right, it had January, Febuary, March etc and also, it had all the days and number of days tooz.

SO IT MUST BE RIGHT!!

Dou you guys believe thatyt were all screwed on 12/21/12

Um....no' date=' where did you get that idea?

[/quote']

huh i am surprised that no one has talked about the glaciate core? thats what started it all. what scientists say that are solar system and all of its planets with the sun will alien with the core of are galaxy and thus send a electron mag pulse to are system and instantaneously simultaneously flip the axis of all of the planets of Sol system IE us...

Blah, if it's doomsday then I'll listen to Deftones Miverva and watch it all go!! 8)

...But I don't think i'll wake up and then *BANG* we all die

If the world (through some strange logic) DOES end in 2012' date=' then I'll have to give up on my plans to conquer the world and go back to Mars to work on the development of teleporters in the hopes that we can get the demons from the Doom games to come through. Odds are that's what's gonna happen to make the world end - like it did in Doom 2: Hell on Earth.

[/quote']

That strange logic is already beginning to come true from the economic standpoint

Now all we need are the hordes of demons and changes in climate to make life unsustainable...

Done.

[i'll take care of that]

Rock on 2012!!! :P

Archived