thatweirdkid

Do You Belive  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Belive

I belive we are all screwed because "three times is the charm". also the myan or aztec calender ended on that date. to be exact the world is supposed to end at exactly 11:30pm (chicago time zone) on 12/21/2012 according to the calender and computers. I'll be happy when the world ends because I'll be the one laughing and saying "I told you so" at everyone. but if it doesnt happen then I shall just end my own life so I dont have to put up with the rest of the world.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I belive we are all screwed because "three times is the charm". also the myan or aztec calender ended on that date. to be exact the world is supposed to end at exactly 11:30pm (chicago time zone) on 12/21/2012 according to the calender and computers. I'll be happy when the world ends because I'll be the one laughing and saying "I told you so" at everyone. but if it doesnt happen then I shall just end my own life so I dont have to put up with the rest of the world.

Lol, I'll be the one to laugh hard when u kill yourself.

Lol' date=' I'll be the one to laugh hard when u kill yourself.

[/quote']

go ahead. I play russian roulet every day anyway.I really dont care that much about living.

[/quote']

go ahead. I play russian roulet every day anyway.I really dont care that much about living.

lol at 10 year olds lying over internet....

[/quote']

I'm not 10, i'm 15 soon to be 16 in 14days,12hours, and 21min. I am also not lying.

[/quote']

I'm not 10, i'm 15 soon to be 16 in 14days,12hours, and 21min. I am also not lying.

lol at crazy 15 year olds lying over internet.

INTARNAT IZ SRZ BZNS!!11!11!!!!!!uno

[/quote']

you truly are evil that or "your full of it". I do actually play russian rulette everyday.

[/quote']

you truly are evil that or "your full of it". I do actually play russian rulette everyday.

yeah with an empty gun.

if u wold have played everyday, u would have been shot once.

[/quote']

yeah with an empty gun.

no, I use 5 out of 6 bullets in the chamber. I just spin it and pull the trigger. nothing has happened yet though:(

[/quote']

yeah with an empty gun.

no, I use 5 out of 6 bullets in the chamber. I just spin it and pull the trigger. nothing has happened yet though:(

LMAO, LIEZ

tHe worlds gonna end??? How am I supposed to conquer it then??? That's jacked up...

Anyways the world has, through scientific research, a 39 percent chance of 'ending' in 2012. Of course by 'ending' we mean global warming, loss of over 70,000,000 people on Eartha nd the lack of oxygen in the ozone layer. The odd of that happening are IDK, 20000000/1? This will NEVER happen.

tHe worlds gonna end??? How am I supposed to conquer it then??? That's jacked up...

Anyways the world has' date=' through scientific research, a 39 percent chance of 'ending' in 2012. Of course by 'ending' we mean global warming, loss of over 70,000,000 people on Eartha nd the lack of oxygen in the ozone layer. The odd of that happening are IDK, 20000000/1? This will NEVER happen.

[/quote']

You have a link for that? I would like to see how they got the 39% chance for "the end of civilization in 2012"

You don't play Russian Roulette correctly. And you're still lying, the probability of you not dying is astoundingly low. Depends on how long you've been doing it.

oh yah well i am in the army and am a spy too i dont care about dying

You'll be saying differently upon facing death

Do you ever know when someone isn't being serious?…

[/quote']

lol yeah right >.>

screenshots or it didn't happen.

[/quote']

lol yeah right >.>

screenshots or it didn't happen.

Either that or put up a vid here

Archived