thatweirdkid

Do You Belive  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Do You Belive

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another legend Ive heard is that the mayans had the calendar and they said the world would end 2012...Unless we find all 13 crystal skulls and bring them together on that day. Heh. For those who believe in this and/or say that they want to save the world, this is your best hope. we have 7 or more of the crystal skulls found, and are in museums. Their not a myth.

Another legend Ive heard is that the mayans had the calendar and they said the world would end 2012...Unless we find all 13 crystal skulls and bring them together on that day. Heh. For those who believe in this and/or say that they want to save the world' date=' this is your best hope. we have 7 or more of the crystal skulls found, and are in museums. Their not a myth.

[/quote']

That is false, the reason is that the Mayan Calender ended on that day. Now the scary part is that the Mayans were really accurate at this stuff and on 21/12/2112 the 12th Ba'tun ends and the 13th starts the calender was never continued. The 13 Crystals are just a pile of bullshit >.>

Another legend Ive heard is that the mayans had the calendar and they said the world would end 2012...Unless we find all 13 crystal skulls and bring them together on that day. Heh. For those who believe in this and/or say that they want to save the world' date=' this is your best hope. we have 7 or more of the crystal skulls found, and are in museums. Their not a myth.

[/quote']

That is false, the reason is that the Mayan Calender ended on that day. Now the scary part is that the Mayans were really accurate at this stuff and on 21/12/2112 the 12th Ba'tun ends and the 13th starts the calender was never continued. The 13 Crystals are just a pile of bullshit >.>

but did I say it was true? No. But I said that if you were you were so scared you filled your pants, then search for them. Though I believe in neither this or 2012.

yeah' date=' albus will never get laid. Not with your attitudes, man!!

....and no, ragnarok1945, nothing in the good ol' Bible about 2012. It started because an old calendar is ending. -_- Even if the world ends, I'll still get to say "I told you so." FACT

[/quote']

Betting the only way Metal Lord gets laid, is by having sex with god.

Starting off the bidding with 1000$

Oh, but dude, who says I haven't been laid? I might have done it with some lucky girl this morning....

Haha, *takes 1000$*

(To keep on topic, I'm gonna say no.)

I think it is a bunch of BS. So what, the Mayans said the calender ends on 2012. If I was the leader of a famous religion, and I said the world would end in 2050, would anyone believe me. Only idiots. Also, there has already been something like this in 2000, but we are all still alive right now. Will the world end? YES. In 2012? NO.

I think it is a bunch of BS. So what' date=' the Mayans said the calender ends on 2012. If I was the leader of a famous religion, and I said the world would end in 2050, would anyone believe me. Only idiots. Also, there has already been something like this in 2000, but we are all still alive right now. Will the world end? YES. In 2012? NO.

[/quote']

Plus the fact the Mayan's final apocalypse is only the end of civilization, not the destruction of the Earth itself

I think it is a bunch of BS. So what' date=' the Mayans said the calender ends on 2012. If I was the leader of a famous religion, and I said the world would end in 2050, would anyone believe me. Only idiots. Also, there has already been something like this in 2000, but we are all still alive right now. Will the world end? YES. In 2012? NO.

[/quote']

Mayans =/= Leader of a famous religion

Also the chances of you being the leader of small religious group is so small it's not even funny.

[/quote']

Plus the fact the Mayan's final apocalypse is only the end of civilization, not the destruction of the Earth itself

Kudos, finally a post with some truth.

The Mayans predicted the end of civilization which can be anything from the end of the human race to that theory I mentioned in my earlier 2012 thread which could result in the end of communication methods which at our time is like their's God who says "lol u thinks ur smart i pwn u".

The world is a great race' date=' IT WELL NEVER END IN A BULL**** 2012

[/quote']

looooooooooooooooooool

dumb 8 year old discussing 2012.

Archived