Jesse Mccartney to play Prince Zuko

Arekku_Koro

This should be the cast:

That chick that does crap with water: Miley Cyrus

Zuko: Danny Devito

Fire Lord: Don Vito

Why replace someone like katara with a crap singer-skitzifrienic-texas hick?

Why the hell are they making this a movie? It'll ruin the animated series' reputation.

This should be the cast:

Why the hell are they making this a movie? It'll ruin the animated series' reputation.

What reputation?

Even if Mccartney didn't play Zuko the movie would still fail. >_>

This should be the cast:

What reputation?

Even if Mccartney didn't play Zuko the movie would still fail. >_>

Re-read my post. It said nothing about the movie being ruined by a retarted blond-ugly gay man boy f***tard.

And if you don't like the anime series, GTFO of this thread >.>

Jackie Chan? hes old. You need a 17 year old guy' date=' about 6' tall, and has mixed white & asian ancestry. any possible contenders?

[/quote']

Me! Me! I already have 10 years of acting experiance. And I am more convincing than any of the actors we have now.

As terrible as the Bakugan Live-action movie.

Live-action conversions of animated shows suck badly.

What about a Beyblade live-action movie (I could not type that with a strait face)

Anyway, the movie might end up being well written, or just a live action adaptation of the original (*cough cough deathnote cough cough*).

I just care how well it is acted.

What they should have done was find some unknowns through auditions and cast them as the main characters; kinda like they did with the first Harry Potter movie; those kids were nobodies then and look at them now!

As for older roles, known actors should play them. Jackie Chan would possibly be a Gyastu (forgot how to spell his name) or Bumi if they applied the make-up right, and it might be a good time for Mark Hamill's return to the big screen as Ozai (since he voice Ozai throughout the series) and if Mako (the guy who voiced Iroh in the first and second seasons and is known for his other roles) wouldn't have died he would have been a great Iroh, if they put him in a fat suit. lol

Not all live-action adaptations of animated series are bad; despite the fact that many are bad or worse (Garfield, Speed Racer, etc...).

The one major upset is if they overloaded on special effects...

Ehhh... I don't know were just going to have to wait and see.

P.S. if this movie does come out we will have 2 blockbuster hits with Harry Potter 7 Part 1 in the mid November.

As terrible as the Bakugan Live-action movie.

Live-action conversions of animated shows suck badly.

Transformers?

Anyway. Jesse McCarteny doesn't deserve the position.

Bad Actor.

THAT's Jesse Mccartney?

I've been calling him Sam Witwicky for the past 2 years.

Meh' date=' he's not evil or morbidly [s']obese[/s] obsessed in catching the avatar enough to play zuko.

Inuyasha didn't get cancelled. It went down the road most animes-based-upon-manga usually do. They diverge from the original story line. Inyasha ended because the writers of the anime had nothing to back on, while the manga went on to produce a happy ending. Animes split into two categories:

• [1]those that follow the manga and as such need filler episodes
    [2]those that after passing the manga, end up having the writers of the anime come up with something completely different in order to keep people on the show.

Avatar never had something else to go on and was created by the writers and book fire was delayed by the Writers Guild Strike in 2007.

Note: the movie is supposed to be a live action adaptation of the first 20 episodes, from Aang's return to the invasion of the North, within 2 to 3 possibly 4 hours.

Also note: this thread is mainly about your opinions of the actors who might portray the characters or if you think it might epic fail or not...

Archived