challenge portfolio (4 cards)

Sleepy

these 4 cards are my hand drawings(before anyone starts to talk about pic credit). I want to hear the opinions of everyone, OP, UP, OK OCG, PIC. ETC and all you can think of :D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

192013tx2.jpg

[spoiler=effect:]If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase. If this face-up Attack Position card is selected as an attack target, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK. If an attack is negated by a Counter Trap Card, Set the Trap Card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

192013bn3.jpg

[spoiler=effect:]When a card effect makes you shuffle your Deck, Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, change the battle position of 1 face-up monster on the field. Each time your Deck is shuffled by a card effect, put 1 Shuffle Counter on this card (max. 10). By removing any number of Shuffle Counters from this card, activate one of the following effects: 1-If you control "Tainted Wisdom," you can Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. 2- negate an attack and change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 3- Negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 4- Negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 5- Negate the effect of 1 monster and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control.

192013wh7.jpg

[spoiler=effect:]If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase and draw 1 card. When an effect is activated that would affect either player's Deck, you can negate that effect's activation and destroy it. Then, destroy this card.

this third card I'm preparing it for a set I've been doing since I was Level 1... I'll eventually post it... but I wanted some opinions ^-^

192013dr6.jpg

[spoiler=effect:]If this card is Tribute Summoned, 3 Tributes are required. This card gains the following effects based on the Attributes of the Tributed monsters: EARTH- This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's monsters. WIND- This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Spell Cards. FIRE- This card is unaffected by the effects of your opponent's Trap Cards. WATER- This card can attack twice during the same Battle Phase. DARK- When this card battles another monster, increase this card's ATK by 1500 points during the Damage Step only. LIGHT- When this card attacks a Defense Position monster whose DEF is lower than this card's ATK, infllict the difference as Battle Damage to your opponent and draw 1 card.

this last one's pic is a little older. this dragon's effect might seem overpowered but if you think again. it requires 3 tributes, and to be able to use 3 different effects, you need to run a deck with lots of different attributes in it.(which is very unlikely nowadays and effects won't repeat just because you tribute 3 monsters with same attribute or stuff like that). or you can run all of its effects by tributing 1 double coston and 1 mistress doriado..:D who wants to try it? <_<

after this dragon, there might just be 1 more card I'll post here but I haven't done it today

^-^"

Are these some of the ones you are using against me? :D

Anyways...

The first one is slightly underpowered. Maybe inflict 500 points of damage when it is removed from the field by tributing a monster. Very good art.

The second, I am slightly confused on where the heck it keeps it's head, but the art is great. :D You cards seem to revlove around card effects. Mine have so many. WOW. More ratings later. :D

The first one is slightly underpowered. Maybe inflict 500 points of damage when it is removed from the field by tributing a monster.

its made so it can make combinations with fairy types ^-^

you basically use negate attack' date=' negate an opponent's ATK and end his/her battle phase. then inflict (lets say a blue eyes attacked ^^") 1500 damage and set "negate attack" face down again until next turn..

also... alot of fairy types work with counters.. one of them gives you 1000 Life Points and destroys a monster when a counter is activated, another one makes you draw a card... and another one is Special summoned (2 monsters that do that in fact) with more than 2500 ATK... and you keep reciclyng the counter ^-^

I was thinking more about make her LIGHT and lower her Level to 4... what do you think :D ?[hr']

oh well... before anyone answers I'll change those things and later on you can tell me if its underpowered ;)

fixes:

If this card is destroyed by your opponent's Card Effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase. When this face up Attack Position card is selected as an attack target, inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK. If an attack is negated by a Counter Trap Card, Set the Trap Card face-down again after activation instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

If this card is destroyed by your opponent's card effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase. When this face-up Attack Position card is selected as an attack target, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half of the attacking monster's ATK. If an attack is negated by a Counter Trap Card, Set the Trap Card face-down again instead of sending it to the Graveyard.

Card Effect = card effect (the first guy was wrong..)

face up = face-up

inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points = inflict damage to your opponent (this wording is used by more cards especially nowadays, but that's up to you.)

after activation = not needed.

When a card effect makes you shuffle your Deck, Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, change the Battle Position of 1 face up monster on the field. Put 1 Shuffle Counter on this card (max. 10) each time your Deck is shuffled by a card effect. By removing any number of Shuffle Counters from this card, activate one of the following effects: 1-If you control 1 "Tainted Wisdom," you can Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. 2- negate an attack and change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 3- Negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 4- Negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 5- Negate the effect of 1 monster and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control.

When a card effect makes you shuffle your Deck, Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, change the battle position of 1 face-up monster on the field. Each time your Deck is shuffled by a card effect, put 1 Shuffle Counter on this card (max. 10). By removing any number of Shuffle Counters from this card, activate one of the following effects: 1-If you control "Tainted Wisdom," you can Special Summon 1 monster with the same name from your hand, Deck or Graveyard. 2- negate an attack and change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 3- Negate the activation of a Trap Card and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 4- Negate the activation of a Spell Card and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control. 5- Negate the effect of 1 monster and destroy it. Then, change the Battle Position of 1 monster you control.

Battle Position = battle position

face up = face-up

Each time your Deck is shuffled by a card effect, put 1 Shuffle Counter on this card (max. 10). was changed just to match TCG conventions for that, change only if you want to.

If this card is destroyed by a Card Effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase and draw 1 card. You can destroy this card to negate the activation of a card Effect that targets a card(s) from either player's Decks and destroy it.

If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase and draw 1 card. You can destroy this card to negate the activation of a card effect that would have a player select a card(s) from either player's Deck and destroy it.

Card Effect = card effect in both cases.

targets = would have a player select, it's impossible to target the Deck.

A side note: Is the destruction meant to be a cost? If so, note that it won't trigger its effect to come back during the end phase. If it's an effect and not a cost, then you shouldn't use the word "to" to prevent confusion. (No TCG cards destroy for costs, but that doesn't mean it isn't possible.)

Now for ratings. I like the art for them all. Their effects are all original and good. 9/10 for all. I can see the 1st and 3rd ones being actually useful, and the 2nd one would be fun to make a deck around. Clown control anyone?

thanks alot =D I'm going to do the changes you suggest (right away ;) )

yeah about the third card: my idea was that it negates anything that draws or selects cards from either deck (needle worm, card destruction, morphing jar, pot of greed, even if possible, negate the effects of the Gladiador beasts...) but I wasn't sure of how to write it... and well..

the "destroy to" part was something this card does like effect more than a cost...^-^" what would you suggest? :) if you help me with that part, it will mean very much to me.. I'm working on a set where about 10 monsters have a similar effect..

thanks again for taking the time to see my cards ... you deserve a +1 :D

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If this card is destroyed by a card effect, Special Summon this card during the End Phase and draw 1 card. When an effect is activated that would affect either player's Deck, you can negate that effect's activation and destroy it. Then, destroy this card.

That would work, although it changes the order from what you originally had it to be, destroying the monster last instead. If the order must be the same, I could figure out a clever way to word it (the order of effects you originally had makes wording it in a way that sounds good tricky)

Archived