My New Dark Dragon Please Rate and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nighthawk14

169457vw5.jpg

[spoiler=[color=#FF0000]EFFECT[/color]]This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Removing from play 5 Dark Monsters in your graveyard from play. By removing from play 3 Dark monsters in the graveyard you can Special summon any Dark monster from your deck regardless of summoning conditions as long as this card is on the field that monster cannot attack. For each card sent to the graveyard inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents Life points. When this card is destroyed special summon 1 Dark monster from your graveyard.

you wrote two times: "remove from play" and the name is really stupid. Also some OCG errors that have already been explained. -> 6/10

by the way, saiko-san: in your scale (how I rate): you don't say "one of the worst cards I ever saw", you say "one of the worst cards I've ever seen" ;-)

my appologies if some of these have already been corrected above ^-^

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by removing from play 5 Dark monsters in your Graveyard from play. By removing from play 3 Dark monsters in the Graveyard(comma!) you can Special Summon any Dark monster from your Deck(comma!) regardless of the summoning conditions(point!) as long as this card is on the field(comma!) the selected monster cannot attack. For each card sent to the Graveyard(comma) inflict 500 points of damage to your opponents Life points. When this card is destroyed(comma!) Special Summon 1 DARK monster from your Graveyard.

that's pretty much it regarding OCG....

get rid of about 1/4 of the pic with paint...(all of the left side) [it looks squished]

and I bet you already know this:

[spoiler=[size=2]this:[/size]]OVERPOWERED!! suggestions already said by others!

Archived