Cyber Tech Angel I need a better effect

Nighthawk14

I need a better effect for this card if anyone has any recommendations PLEASE RATE though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

169457rm6.jpg

[spoiler=EFFECT] As long as this card is on the field this cards type is also treated as Machine. When this card destroys a monster by battle Put 1 Cyber Tech Counter on this card (Max 4). By removing any number of Cyber counters on this card you can special summon any number of Level 3 or lower monsters in your graveyard equal to the amount of Cyber Tech counters on this card.

As long as this card is on the field(comma) this card's Type is also treated as Machine. When this card destroys a monster by battle(comma) put 1 Cyber Tech Counter on this card (max 4). By removing any number of Cyber Counters on this card(comma) you can Special Summon any number of Level 3 or lower monsters in your Graveyard equal to the amount of Cyber Tech Counters on this card.

I suggest if you want a change to the effect... that you find a way of making counters a little easier... and special summon a monster with Level equal to the number of counters removed

just a suggestion. :D

7/10

Archived