My Elemental Hero Support Card PLEASE RATE AND COMMENT

Nighthawk14

They so do not "stink"...

They're pretty good if they're used properly.

Ok, on to my opinion. It seems to be a good support card, but you could do better. Most elemental hero fusions are made up of 2-3, while only 1 has 5: Elemental Hero Divine Neos.

I'll give this like... 5.5/10 perhaps?

Select 1 "Elemental Hero" Fusion Monster you control. Increase the ATK of the selected monster by 500 points x the number of Fusion Material used for the Fusion Summon of the selected monster, until the End Phase.

LOL This + Chimeratech Fortress Dragon + Hero Mask

They so do not "stink"...

They're pretty good if they're used properly.

It's mind-bogglingly situational. What chances are there, outside Future Fusion millin', that you'd be havin' a boatload of Fusion-Material Monster AND a Elemental Hero Fusion?

No, sir: play Axe of Despair, instead. Or, if one loves Heroes so damn much, play Skycraper.

i dont like this card!

3.8/10

i think E-Hero Divine Neos is UPed cuz 5 heros and it can have only 3000 ATK and the effects of heros are not so good

E-Hero Divine Neos is not underpowered...its 5 heros of whatever, if you use future fusion, you send 3 dashers with it...+ 2 of the rest of the requirements.... you'll have 3 free special Summons in the future of the duel and 1 3000 ATK monster with the ability to copy something in the Graveyard..+ you get rid of 5 cards from your deck to make it faster.

anyways... about this card.... far too simple but I guess its effective..

but the opponent won't always give you the chanse of fusion summoning, so if this card only works for fusions... E-Heros need some way of boosting them without depending nessesarily on fusions...

7/10

E-Hero Fusions stink.

If you're really into ATK boosts' date=' use Axe of Despair.

0/10

[/quote']

E-Hero Fusions do not stink, I have made three that might change your attitude towards them. Anyways nice card dude. You did a pretty good job. Looks like the pic is from Megaman though... That card would be very effective on my Element Kings, I would just have to add that the card is also treated as an "Elemental Hero". Good Job. OCG errors have been pointed out.

Archived