My New Fairy Set (10/12) UPDATED REGULARLY

Ayasato-chan

I finished my other set, so I decided to move on to this one.

190478av6.jpg

190478ik4.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to draw 2 cards from your Deck. For each card you draw after this card is Normal Summoned, Flip Summoned, or Special Summoned, place 1 "Aqua Counter" on this card (max. 4). Remove 4 "Aqua Counter"s on this card to activate the following effect:

- Select 3 Spell cards in your Graveyard and add them to your hand. For each Continous Spell card drawn by this effect, you gain 200 Life Points.

190478re9.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, place 1 "Ignis Counter" on any card on the field. Whenever you activate a Spell card, place 1 "Ignis Counter" on this card (max. 3). Remove three "Ignis Counter"s to activate the following effect:

- Destroy 1 monster on your side of the field. Your opponent cannot Normal Summon or Flip Summon monsters until the 2nd turn after this effect was activated.

190478wv5.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, both players can select 5 monsters in their respective Decks and send them to the Graveyard. For each monster in your Graveyard, place 1 "Terra Counter" on this card (max. 10) Remove 10 "Terra Counter"s to activate the follwoing effect:

- Special Summon any Fairy monsters in your Graveyard in face-up Attack position. This is counted as a Normal Summon. All monsters Summoned by this effect increase their ATK by 2000 until the End Phase of the turn that this card was activated.

190478wy0.jpg

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up Fairy-Type monster. Whenever a Spell or Trap card is sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field. If the card destroyed is a Spell, Trap or Monster card activate one of the following effect:

- Spell: Discard 1 card from your hand.

- Trap: Your opponent must skip their next Battle Phase

- Monster: Increase your Life Points by half the original ATK of the destroyed monster.

190478sa5.jpg

190478vc0.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy all face-up monsters on the field except this card. For each monster destroyed by this effect, remove them from play. For each monster removed from play, place 1 "Lumina Counter" on this card (max. 5). Remove any number of Spell counters to activate the following effect:

- Special Summon monsters removed from play equal to the number of "Lumina Counter"s removed from this card. This is counted as a Normal Summon.

190478lr1.jpg

When this card is Normal Summoned, draw 3 cards. For each Spell or Trap card drawn, place 1 "Tenebrae Counter" on this card (max. 7). Remove 7 "Tenebrae Counter"s from this card to activate the following effect:

- Remove the top 10 cards in your Deck from play. Your opponent cannot Normal Summon, Flip Summon, or Special Summon any monsters until the 7th turn after this effect was activated.

190478gd8.jpg

You can only activate this card during your Main Phase. Place 1 "Virtuous Counter" on each face-up monster on your side of the field. If the text on the monster states a specific Counter, then the "Virtuous Counter" becomes that Counter. If this card is sent directly from the field to the Graveyard, activate the following effect:

- Your opponent must discard 5 cards from their hand.

190478qo0.jpg

Art Credit and Link

1. Original: Gotten from gelwelcome on Quizilla (http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/I/IS/IST/istil/1133304992_gelwelcome.jpg)

2. Original: Gotten from ??? [Google Search] (http://www.testriffic.com/resultfiles/161651142722192_esPoseidon.jpg)

3. Original: Gotten from pink_fairylover08 on Photobucket (http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii20/pink_fairylover08/1134525350_fairy_fire.jpg)

4. Original: Gotten from ??? [Google Search] (http://www.freewebs.com/astrochic/earth%20fairy.jpg)

6. Original: Gotten from ??? [Google Search] (http://images.elfwood.com/art/d/t/dty5731/fairy.jpg)

7. Original: Gotten from Kairi345 on Photobucket (http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h220/Kairi345/untit.jpg?t=1231198013)

i think itis too costly

in the beginning this sucks' date=' specially becuz there are still few cards in the GY

later when the GY is filled with cards this "could" be used

[/quote']

It's part of a Set, therefore I eed to post the other cards and this effect will make sense.

Deck needs to be capitalized.

O-kay.

nice cards, interesting ideas, not much else to say,

detailed and maybe slightly OP effects, could imagine these being banned or restricted if they ever came into production.

nice pictures and related to theme.

8.9/20

1.1/10 for missing trap cards, minor if not any obvious OCG errors and pictures in Spell cards.

would like to see some Trap support plus a LIGHT and DARK type of these.

.\/,, Peace out.

sorry for being so late to reply but I've been doing some other stuff and last time I was hurried to leave the computer ^-^"

anyways.... here's the rigurous comment ....this will be a long one I can tell..:)

Vin Fairy - Lucia:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can select up to 2 Spell or Trap Cards on your side of the field and destroy them. Then, put 1 Vin Counter on this card (max. 5) for each Spell & Trap Card in your Graveyard. You can remove 5 Vin Counters from this card to activate the following effect: Send the top 3 cards from your Deck to the Graveyard. Then, discard all cards in your opponent's hand. (for some reason this card doesn't sound overpowered even if it has a powerful effect... hmmm....)

Aqua Fairy - Irena:

When this card is Normal Summoned, you can discard 1 card from your hand to draw 2 cards from your Deck(not nessesary). Each time a player draws a card(s), put 1 Aqua Counter on this card (max. 4). Remove 4 Aqua Counters on this card to activate the following effect: Add 3 Continuous Spell Cards from your Graveyard to your hand and gain 200 Life Points for each. (I think, its hard to reword that part, if you are thinking you can say a card that returns 3 spell cards from the graveyard to your hand is balanced......WRONG!!!... that's why I added. Continuous.. ^-^")

Ignis Fairy - Bella:

When this card is Normal Summoned, put 1 Ignis Counter on any card on the field. When you activate a Spell Card, put 1 Ignis Counter on this card (max. 3). Remove 3 Ignis Counters on the field to activate the following effect: Destroy 1 monster on your side of the field. Your opponent cannot Normal Summon or Flip Summon monsters until the 2nd turn after this effect was activated.

(I already told you... no "... " for counters....)

Terra Fairy - Rosalia:

When this card is Normal Summoned, both players can select up to 5 monsters in their respective Decks and send them to the Graveyard. For each monster in your Graveyard, place 1 Terra Counter on this card (max. 10)(point here!) Remove 10 Terra Counters to activate the follwoing effect: Special Summon any number of Fairy monsters(I guess this part it ok sinse the fairy is part of the name and not just the Type) from your Graveyard in face-up Attack position. All monsters Special Summoned by this effect are treated as Normal Summons and gain 2000 ATK until the End Phase.

Spell of Intoxication:

You can only activate this card if you control a face-up Fairy-Type monster. When a Spell or Trap Card is sent to the Graveyard, destroy 1 card on your opponent's side of the field and activate 1 of the following effects depending on the Type of the card: Spell- Discard 1 card from your hand. Trap- Skip your opponent's next Battle Phase. Monster- Increase your Life Points by half the original ATK of the destroyed monster.(I don't know about this last one,, hard to write.. maybe is ok :) )

Silver Wings of the Pure:

(that's a new effect so.. I can't say anything besides .... place = put)

Lumina Fairy - Selma:

When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy and remove from play all other face-up monsters on the field. For each monster destroyed by this card's effect, put 1 Lumina Counter on this card (max. 5). Remove any number of Lumina counters to activate the following effect: Special Summon monsters removed from play equal to the number of Lumina Counters removed from this card. Monsters Special Summoned by this card's effect are treated as Normal Summon.

Tenebrae Fairy - Alicia: (I don't like the pic very much)

When this card is Normal Summoned, draw 3 cards. For each Spell or Trap card drawn by this card's effect, put 1 Tenebrae Counter" on this card (max. 7). Remove 7 Tenebrae Counters from this card to activate the following effect: Remove from play the top 10 cards in your Deck. Your opponent cannot Summon (only write summon.. its shorter and easier and is correct)any monsters until the 7th turn after this effect was activated.

Blessing From Beyond:

You can only activate this card during your Main Phase. Place 1 Virtuous Counter on each face-up monster on your side of the field. If the text on the monster states a specific Counter, then the Virtuous Counter becomes that Counter. If this card is sent directly from the field to the Graveyard, activate the following effect: Discard 5 cards from your opponent's hand. (again, I don't know about the counter part. I hope this last effect requires exactly 5 cards to discard or it would be OVERPOWERED..and another note: don't have to press "enter" everytime you put "the following effect:" specially if its only 1 effect to choose.)

Allure of the Regina Fairy:

When a Fairy-Type monster is Normal Summoned, select 1 monster on your opponent's side of the field. Then selected monster cannot attack the monster that was Normal Summoned.

I think that's all I can see ^-^

8.5 /10 hope there's more :D

Archived