.:Abarai Renji:.

What should I call the Fan Fic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should I call the Fan Fic?

• The Digi-World´s Saviors
    • A World In Peril
    • The Battle In Cyberspace
    • The Light And The Darkness

I have decided to write on a new fan fic, which will be about Digimon, as a renewer of Digimon Forever that I had to delete. I haven´t decided which name I will give it(suggestion of Titles are in the Poll). I would appreciate if you could suggest some Digimon´s for me!

Suggestion Rules:

1. Keep it real! I have read many Digimon fan fics where there is a TON of made-up Digimon´s, and I don´t like that, since I like to keep stuff original.

2. No God-Modding! I don´t want an overpowered Digimon in this, since it would be unfair for either the Good or the Evil side.

Just put the info in this format:

[spoiler=Suggestion Format]

The Digimon´s name: (no imaginary Digimon, as I try to keep it real! More of this in Suggestion rules)

Appearance: (I would be VERY happy if you could post a picture of the digimon, since I don´t know so many digimon´s appearances :( )

Personality:

Good or Evil: (There will be a Good side and a Evil side)

Likes and Dislikes: (Like, if they like some special food or activity, and if they don´t like something or is afraid of something)

Bio: (skip if you can´t think of something)

Special: (Like if they have any special clothes or gears, like gloves, hair bands or chains around the chest or something like that)

It then should look something like this:

[spoiler=Example]

Digimon´s Name: Veemon

Appearance: Veemon.jpg

Personality: A little uncaring of his own safety, constantly throwing himself into the heat of battle.

Good or Evil: Good

Likes and Dislikes: Likes his friends and to exersice, but is scared of lightning.

Bio: Veemon has always been around friends, and thus feels it is his responsibility to protect them. He is a warrior, nevertheless, borned with many combat abilities and techniques, allowing him to strike the enemies with surprising power and speed.

Special: He has a red hairband strapped around his head, and also has black boots. In battle, he wields ironed gloves on his knuckles to increase his power a bit.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, here´s a short Plot Description:

The Digital World is being deleted! An evil corporation called D.E.A.T.H (Digital Eradicators And Technical Halters) are planning to erase the Digital World, and all the Digimons inside it! They also capture Digimon and uses them for forced labor and slavery, and even uses some of them as mind-controlled soliders to kill other digimons! The Guardian Spirit, Azulongmon, has therefore decided that a group of Digimon shall be his Champions, and fight the D.E.A.T.H corporation from both the Digital World and the Human(Real) World.

Well, this is what I got for a villan.

Name: Datirimon

Level: Fresh

Appearance: Datirimon.jpg

Personality: Cocky, but unsure of where he wants to be. Tends to barge into things. Determined to show his worth.

Good or Evil: Evil. For now.

Likes and Dislikes: Although he can easily stand up to gigantic digimon (but he is beaten to a pulp), he hates fighting things his own size because he doesn’t have the advantages of “being small,” whatever those are.

Bio: He was born on the evil side, but ran away to join the good digimon. But, they kicked him out when they realized where he was from, so he went back to the evil digimon for training. He wants to digivolve, but he doesn’t know that he’ll go straight to Merukimon (a mega level digimon).

275px-Mercurimon.jpg

Special: Like the picture, only angrier. He is evil, you know. xD

Here´s my digimon for the fan fic(It´s the one from the first post) :

Digimon´s Name: Veemon

Appearance: Veemon.jpg

Personality: A little uncaring of his own safety, constantly throwing himself into the heat of battle.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes his friends and to exersice, but is scared of lightning.

Bio: Veemon has always been around friends, and thus feels it is his responsibility to protect them. He is a warrior, nevertheless, borned with many combat abilities and techniques, allowing him to strike the enemies with surprising power and speed.

Special: He has a red hairband strapped around his head, and also has black boots. In battle, he wields ironed gloves on his knuckles to increase his power a bit.

Name: Babamon (most call her "Baba")

Age: Known only to her, though she is thought by many to have been around since the beginning of the Digital World.

Appearance: Babamon.jpg

Personality: Motherly/Grandmotherly and wise. She will protect others with her own life and freely gives good advise to those who need it. She does not show anger or hatred very often.

Likes/Dislikes: Likes most things, and especially likes to help her friends, who she often comes to call her family. She hates D.E.A.T.H.

Bio: She used to live peacefully in the forest with her husband Jijimon (known as Jiji) before D.E.A.T.H. attacked. powerful as she and her husband are when they need to be, they were caught by surprise. Jiji stayed behind to give Baba a chance to escape. She went to Azulongmon to tell him of the threat (they are old friends and Azulongmon has a lot of respect for Baba's wisdom and knowledge), but Azulongmon had just recently found out about D.E.A.T.H. himself. He appointed Baba a special advisor to his forces in both worlds and her word is second to his. She strives to find her husband who she believes is still alive being forced to fight for D.E.A.T.H., though no one has seen him and many believe that she should give up and let him go. She tends to go a little overboard and lose sight of things when she hears that her husband may have been spotted, but this has only happened once and turned out to be false.

Special: This is what her husband looks like:

Jijimon.jpg

Baba's attacks are:

* Dark Broom (Empress Haze)

* Tri Banish: Delivers punishment to those who deserve it.

Jiji's attacks are:

* Hang-On Death: Makes a Digimon whose heart is evil age very quickly and die.

* Gentleman Punch (Gentle Punch): Accumulates power in his left arm and throws a powerful punch.

* Guard Stick: Waves his cane over the ground and creates a wall of earth.

* Claw of Doom: Slashes enemies with the claws on his cane.

Baba doesn't fight hardly at all, but when she does it is a sight to be seen as, despite her age, she is very strong, fast and acrobatic.

I kinda want Jiji to be alive. He and his wife are both good Digimon, but if you do have him be alive, he would likely be brainwashed, since he is both very smart and very strong.

The differences between he and Baba are few. They are both wise, though Baba is much wiser. Jiji is a little less open that Baba, more opinionated. His most substantial talent is that he can look into the heart of a good person/Digimon and see their true potential, even seeing ways to bring that power to the surface. He is very likely as old as Baba. If he were ever able to be freed he would make a good general because of his tactical knowledge and bold strategies, and the fact that he is an even better fighter than Baba and has been known to enjoy a good fight.

Good side

Name: Guilmon(prefers to be called Red)

Bio: Guilmon is a red Reptile-type Digimon who carries the black Digital hazard symbol on his chest. Despite being a Reptile Digimon, Guilmon is identified several times as a dinosaur, as well as the fact he sniffs about and howls like a raptor when feeling lonely. He hides the high-leveled potential as a "Fighting Seed" and, at the Rookie level, also hides the brutality akin to a carnivorous beast. The "Digital Hazard" symbol is carved on those who, like Guilmon, might corrupt a great amount computer data. However, if he is able to utilize the ability peacefully, he'll become a Guardian of the Digital World. His motto is 'Never Give Up'.

X: Guilmon X is a Guilmon who has been affected by the X-Antibody.Physical enhancements aside, the X-Evolution mutation has enhanced Guilmon's intelligence greatly, making it a far more efficient predator. Far more astounding was how the X-Antibody quarantined the elements of the Digital Hazard, normally present within Guilmon.

Special: He wears a red Bandana and is partly corrupted by the X antibody, making it sometimes transforms into Guilmon X.

Digivolves into: Growlmon(X) | Wargrowlmon(X) |Galantmon(Crimson mode | X )

Attacks

Without X antibody

Pyro Sphere (Fireball): Guilmon spits a concentrated blast of fire from his mouth.

Rock Breaker: Guilmon coats his claws in fire and slashes at his opponent.

With X antibody

Fire Mitt: Gathers flame in his paws and hurls it into his foe.

Extreme Heat: Engulfs his body with an aura of fire while dashing towards the foe, leaving a trail of fire befind.

Spiral Blow: Similar to the Fireball, only Guilmon leaps into the air and release thousands of mini fireballs. Which is effective against wide range battles.

Guilmon_b.jpg

X

Guilmon_X_b.jpg

275px-Growlmon_b.jpg

Attacks:

Pyro Blaster (Exhaust Flame): Shoots a powerful fire ball from his mouth.

Dragon Slash (Plasma Blade): Charges the blades on his arms with energy and slashes enemies with them.

Dino Kick: Growlmon does a jumping kick attack.

Howling: Release shockwaves which can stun the enemy for a short time.

X

Growlmon_X_b.jpg

Attacks

Pyro Barrage: Gathers the heat all around him and release flaming meteors towards the foe, three can be fired in conjunction

Raiden Blade: An energy blade grows from it's elbow, which he uses to slice the opponent.

Howling: Release shockwaves which can stun the enemy for a short time.

WarGrowlmon_b.jpg

Attack

Atomic Blaster: Fires a strong energy beam from the two cannons on his chest.

Radiation Blade (Double Edge): Powers up the blades on his arms and slashes the enemy.

X

WarGrowlmon_X_b.jpg

Attacks

Atomic Megalo Blaster: Charges the cannon on his chest and fires a strong lazer(Can be fired in Orb form or Beam Form)

Double Edge Sigma: Powers up the blades on his arms and fires them at the enemy.(Can be reattached)

>

Attacks

Lightning Joust / Royal Saber: Gallantmon shoots out energy at the opponent from his Gram Lance.

Shield of the Just / Final Purification / Final Elysium: Gallantmon fires an energy beam from his Aegis Shield

Crms mode

Gallantmon_Crimson_Mode_t.jpg

Attacks

Crimson Light (Quo Vadis): Shatters the bonds between this world and next, casting his enemies into oblivion.

Invincible Sword: Severs an opponent with the full might of his Blutgang.

Final Justice: He obliterates an adversary with the full might of the sacred spear Gungnir.

X

Gallantmon_X_b.jpg

Attacks

Victory Saber (Sieg Saber) Gathers energy in his spear and drives into his foe.

Lightning Joust (Royal Saber): Draws an extremely long and thick blade of light from his Gram Lance. It is very effective in massacres.

Shield of the Just (Final Elysium): Fires an enormous wave of holy energy from his Aegis Shield that causes area-damage.

P.S: If you dont want to Digivolve or the X, just trash it, I don't mind.

Name: Terriermon (Called Green)

Bio: Terriermon is a Rookie Level Beast Digimon. He is very playful, and kinda stuborn. He is Red's partner.

Attacks:

Bunny Blast (Blazing Fire): Fires energy blasts from his mouth. This can be either in a rapid round of tiny blasts, or in one large concentrated blast.

Terrier Tornado (Petit Twister): Spins himself around and shoots a green tornado at his enemies

Special: He is always seen near Red.

Digivolves to: Gargomon, Rapidmon,

Terriermon.jpg

275px-Gargomon.jpg

Gargo Pellets/Laser (Gatling Arm): Fires bullets or laser beams from the Gattling Guns on his arms.

Bunny Pummel (Dum-dum Uppercut): Uses his Gattling Guns as smashing weapons.

Rapidmon.jpg

Rapid Fire: Fires powerful missiles from his arm cannons.

Miracle Missile: (Atomic Blast): Fires missiles from his back rocket launchers.

Tri-Beam (Golden Triangle): Forms an energy triangle in a formation and fires a laser from it.

Name: Renamon(Blue)

Bio:Renamon is a Rookie Level Beast Man Digimon. She is formerly a cold hearted assasin, but now, she tries to fight D.E.A.T.H to correct her past doings.

Special: Always seen with a wielding a Kunai.

Digivolves to: Kyubimon.

Attacks: Diamond Storm (狐葉楔, Kyosetsu, lit. "Fox Leaf Arrowheads"): Summons a cloud of razor-sharp shards that she fires on her foe.

Power Paw (藤八拳, Touhakken, lit. "Wisteria Punch"): Engulfs fists and feet in a raging inferno of blue flames after glowing in a ghostly blue light, then leaps into the air and kicks and slices at foes.

Renamon.PNG

Kyubimon:

275px-Kyuubimon.jpg

Dragon Wheel (狐炎龍, Koenryuu, lit. "Fox Flame Dragon"): Kyuubimon starts to spin very fast, which causes the flames on her body to erupt into a fiery inferno. This turns her body into a ball of swirling blue fire. When in this state, Kyuubimon summons a mystical dragon, which emerges from her body to destroy her enemies.

Fox Tail Inferno (鬼火玉, Onibidama, lit. "Ghost Flame Inferno"): The blue flames on Kyuubimon's tails become brighter, and ghostly faces appear on them. The faces then become small fireballs which Kyuubimon launches at her opponents to destroy them in an explosion of energy as well as trap them in a cage of blue flames which singes them.

both good.

W00T!!

Digimon Tamers!! Alright, as you may have read in chapter 3 (If not, please read it.) I have already introduced a Guilmon to the Fan Fic, being at Baba´s house when Veemon gets there. Maybe, if you like, that Guilmon can be Red, and I´ll introduce Renamon and Terriermon in the next chapter, if it´s ok?

Also, though i´m sorry to inform you this, but I stated in the rules: no god-modding, as it would be too easy for the good or evil side to win, so I don´t think I will introduce Gallantmon´s Crimson Mode alot. Sorry :( :(

W00T!!

Digimon Tamers!! Alright' date=' as you may have read in chapter 3 (If not, please read it.) I have already introduced a Guilmon to the Fan Fic, being at Baba´s house when Veemon gets there. Maybe, if you like, that Guilmon can be Red, and I´ll introduce Renamon and Terriermon in the next chapter, if it´s ok?

Also, though i´m sorry to inform you this, but I stated in the rules: no god-modding, as it would be too easy for the good or evil side to win, so I don´t think I will introduce Gallantmon´s Crimson Mode alot. Sorry :( :(

[/quote']

no problem, I already said, if you don't want something, just ditch it.

The Digimon´s name: Matadormon (Mat)

Appearance: 275px-Matadormon.jpg

Personality: Cocky and arrogant as he is an ultimate. He cares about those who'll assist in achieving his goals.

Likes and Dislikes: He likes data wine and hates D.E.A.T.H.

Bio: He is the first and only son of the original Lord GranDracmon. After D.E.A.T.H managed to break the data locks on his castle and eliminated him. They then destroyed the castle, leaving Mat and his friends with nowhere to go. He set out to join Azulongmon in order to avenge his fathers death, along with Lord Myotis and Ladia. Despite being a virus, he eagerly serves in order to get revenge, which he claims 'that it's all I have now'.

Special: He wears a crown-like circlet on his head. His M-Rapiers are gold.

The Digimon´s name: Myotismon (Lord Myotis)

Appearance: Myotismon4qy.gif

Personality: Graceful and cruel, he serves Mat only.

Likes and Dislikes: He causing pain to anyone who goes against him and hates D.E.A.T.H. It is rumoured that his sweet heart is Ladydevimon.

Bio: He grew up with Mat and Ladia. He acted like a second son to lord Gran, a position Lord Myotis enjoyed. When D.E.A.T.H came and annhilated Lord Gran and the castle he lived in for most of his life, he swore and oath of vengeance with Mat and Ladia. To fulfil it, he joined Azulongmon's side in the war. He hates that his power is not as strong as it should be because of his youth.

Special: His mask and the inside of his cape is a deep blue colour. His outfit is pure black.

The Digimon´s name: Ladydevimon (Ladia)

Appearance: LadyDevimon_t.jpg

Personality: Unusually perky for her breed, she flirts shamelessly with victims before she kills em.

Likes and Dislikes: She loves to flirt and make Mat and Lord Myotis jealous. She hates D.E.A.T.H for taking away the closest thing she had to a father.

Bio: She was the adopted daughter of Lord Gran, and is good friends with Mat and Lord Myotis and eagerly fights with them. She was cast out of the castle and watched as her home, and all her possessions including her extensive cosmetics collection were destroyed. She swore and oath of vengeance along with Mat and Lord Myotis, this vengeance was partially due to her not being able to re-apply her lipstick and eye liner. She serves Azulongmon willingly and appreciates his 'father-like demeanour'. She had never admitted that she loves Lord Myotis, despite Mat and himself already knowing.

Special: Her chains are gold and the little ghoul on her is more feminine. She wears ruby coloured lipstick.

If u don't mind, take a look @ my fic too, the link is in my sig.

Villian.

IceLeomon X(Freeze)

Bio:IceLeomon X is an IceLeomon affected by the X-Antibody. He carries a Staff which can deflect most medium powered projectiles. Basicly, he is a humanoid Lion that has a great sense of hearing and seeing.

Attack/Abilities:

Fist of Ice/Frozen Hunter/Frozen Fury ("Ice Beast Fist"): An icy version of Leomon's "Fist of the Beast King" attack.

Icy Breath ("Cold Breath"): Shoots cold breath out of its mouth.

235px-IceLeomonX.jpg

Triceramon (X)(Called Crash):Triceramon is an Ultimate Level Dinosaur Digimon that resembles the triceratops and is thus its namesake. Triceramon has harder horns than any other Digimon

(X) : Triceramon X is an Ultimate Level Ceratopsian Digimon, a Triceramon modified by the X-Antibody.

Attacks:

Tri-Horn Attack: Fires energy beams from his three horns.

Mega Dash: Charges at opponents head-first.

Tail Slap: Slams opponents with his tail.

(X):

Golden Tri-Horn Attack: A stronger version of Tri-Horn Attack.

Knock Buster: Charges his horns to the ground, which will make a fissure.

Triceramon.gif

X

Triceramon1X.jpg

Rinkmon(Speedy)

Bio: Rinkmon is the Armor Digivolved form of Hawkmon through the Digi-Egg of Friendship. He resembles a professional skater. His title is Jetstream of Friendship.

Rinkmon is the fastest Digimon to date, even faster than SaberLeomon and HerculesKabuterimon. However, his attack power is low, thus he is not capable for close battles.

Special: Arrogant cuz' his speed, very talkative

Attacks

Spinning Cutter: Shoots several blue energy-like beams along with gusts of wind from every knife placed on his body, when he is making a spin.

Quad Speed Stream (Quadrable Storm): Summons tornadoes that captures the foe while he strikes it several times at high speed.

275px-Rinkmon.jpg

Grankuwagamon(Grand)

Bio:GranKuwagamon is an Insectoid Digimon, the Mega form of the Wormmon line. He is called the "Demon of the Deep Forest". He tends to usually emerge from his forest domain at night. His scissors can even cut through the fabric of space.

Attacks:

X-Scissor Claw (Dimension Scissors): Energy gathers around his pincers before either firing or cutting through the fabric of space.

Grand Darkness (Catastrophe): Shroud the field in mists of darkness, rendering the foe unable to see

Zone Black Hole: Creates a dark matter wormhole from his pincers. It can suck out energy from other Digimons. possible for and one hit kill for Rookie Levels.

275px-GranKuwagamon.jpg

Archived