What should I call the Fan Fic?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What should I call the Fan Fic?

• The Digi-World´s Saviors
    • A World In Peril
    • The Battle In Cyberspace
    • The Light And The Darkness

Villan: Cyclonemon

Bio: Cyclonemon is a Dinosaur Digimon with one eye. It was once a dragon soldier who filled with pride, but it has been said that because he lost his right eye fighting Leomon, it seems to exist pondering only revenge. In order to defeat Leomon, his right arm seems to have become huge.

Special: Wears a Jetpack, due to his inability to fly

Cyclonemon.jpg

Skullmeramon

Bio: His body is extremely hot, so much so that water and ice attacks have no effect on him. His super hot blue flames have supreme destructive power. He can absorb any heat around him to make him stronger. He is the leader of 3 Meramons.

SkullMeramon.gif

Attack:

Metal Fireball (Heavy Metal Fire): Launches a destructive ball of melted metal from his mouth.

Flame Chain (Heat Chain): Uses one of the chains on his body as a whip

Meramon:(three of them)

Meramon.jpg

Bio: Meramon was born from the defense wall "Firewall" for the purpose of protecting the internet from Digimon who enter it illegally. He is rarely violent as the flames that engulf his body, and generally it seems to scorch him. It is very hard to control him and even if you do, you will never know when he might turn against you. Meramon's body is capable of burning anything that touches it. Meramon can survive in lava

Attack:

Fireball (Burning Fist): Throws very hot and very dangerous fireballs at opponents.

Roaring Fire ("Crimson Flame"): Emits fire from his fists.

Magma Blast (Magma Bomb): Emits magma rocks which rain upon his opponents.

Fire Blast (Fire Wave): Meramon inflames himself and charges at the opponent recklessly

good

KoKabuterimon

Bio: KoKabuterimon, a small but very strong Insectoid Digimon. He has a big horn and forefeet and is feared in his surroundings but in truth, he is a gentle soul who hates fighting. KoKabuterimon is so strong, it was heard he lifted a Tortomon.

Attack:

Scoop Slash: Scoops up his enemies and jettisons them into the air with his horn.

Beetle Lariat: He shoots thunder from his arms.

KoKabuterimon.jpg

good

Geogreymon

GeoGreymon is a Dinosaur Digimon. He is the subspecies of Greymon.His appearance is similar to the original Greymon, but has different markings, has a tensed-up look, and spikes on his arms, with an improved muscle design, including a more defined chest, which lacks the blue stripes of Greymon.

Attack:

Mega Flame: A stream of flames are spewed forth from his mouth.

Mega Burst: A blast of powerful energy is forcefully ejected from his mouth.

Horn Impulse: A powerful, high-speed smash with his horn.

Mega Shot: A shockwave attack from his mouth.

Mega Roar: A battle cry shockwave attack.

Mega Volcano: Fires a giant fire ball to cause an explosion.

225px-GeoGreymon.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[spoiler=don't know if you'll accept this]

Name: Duskmon (Darkness or Twilight)

Level: Champion-hybrid

Appearance:

duskmon.jpg

Side: Evil

Personality: Loves to wreak havoc among everyone. Only looks out for self interests and helps no one unless he benefits. Constantly looking for a challenge and will stop at nothing until he finds someone who can stand before him. Will fight until he is physically unable to.

Dislikes: Heroes, people who want to stop him :lol:

Short bio thingy: Created and born in darkness, he wants only to sow chaos and destruction on his journey to find a worthy adversary. If anyone gets in his way, they will meet a gruesome end.

Appearance: Skeletal-like armor and his arms conceal twin longswords. His eyes are red and he has blond hair which seems to clash with his otherwise dreary armor.

Attacks: Geist Abend: Shoots beams of darkness from the assorted eyes on his armor

Eroberung: Creates a red moon followed by a rush with his twin swords

Various other attacks with his swords

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Damn what a lot of suggestions!

But, lets see here:

BH15: :lol: I swear, I would NEVER come up with the idea of having those digimon as good ones, if you know which i mean! But ,they are accepted!

jjackv2: Well, I did not understand very well, since you didn´t write which side the others were on. So if you could write which side the others were on, I´d be happy to accept them!

CrimsonWolf896: Hey, don´t sweat it! Duskmon is accepted!!

Skullmeramon

Bio: His body is extremely hot' date=' so much so that water and ice attacks have no effect on him. His super hot blue flames have supreme destructive power. He can absorb any heat around him to make him stronger. He is the leader of 3 Meramons.

[img']http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/digimon/images/e/ed/SkullMeramon.gif[/img]

Attack:

Metal Fireball (Heavy Metal Fire): Launches a destructive ball of melted metal from his mouth.

Flame Chain (Heat Chain): Uses one of the chains on his body as a whip

HOW did you know that this one is one of my favorites?! If you didn´t, I just wanna say that SkullMeramon IS one of my favorites :D

ohh i see

anyways here's more.

Good

Coredramon brothers(Emerald and Cobalt)

Wingdramon is the digivolved form of Cobalt..

With its large and grown wings, this Sky Dragon Digimon can fly freely in the sky. It can fly without flapping its wings, because the scales on its wings shut off the gravity. It rarely lands on the earth, spending almost its whole life in the sky. Having a flying speed over mach 20, only a few Digimon can survive after an air battle with Wingdramon.

Groundramon is the digivolved form of Coredramon, and only digivolves from the green specimen; the blue one becomes Wingdramon instead. It can digivolve into Breakdramon. It retains many of Coredramon's features, such as its dark green color, its nose horn, and wings, but they have been modified - the nose horn now points forward, and the wing-claws have been enlarged, making Groundramon incapable of flight, but giving it better melee skills. It has pistons protruding from its ankles, and its tail ends with a spiked mace.

This Earth Dragon Digimon has huge arms on its back. Its arms were created from its wings, enabling it to dig the earth efficiently. It usually stays in the tunnels deep under the earth and seldom goes above the surface. Furthermore, Groundramon tends to inhabit the vein of Fanglong-mine, a rare mineral. Therefore it is highly possible that the scales on its body contains the constituent of Fanglong-mine. As Groundramon is very ferocious, its detailed habitat is not known because those who encounter it will often lose their lives.

Cobalt: Coredramon_%28Blue%29_b.jpg

Blue Flare Breath: Fires a stream of blue flaming breath from its mouth. It can decompose the texture data on the body surface, therefore Digimon receiving this attack becomes bare, allowing attacks towards the digicore.

Strike Bomber: Uses his tail to slam his opponent.

G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

Emerald: Coredramon_%28Green%29_b.jpg

Green Flare Breath: Fires a stream of green flaming breath from its mouth. Its penetration is very high that it can pass through the texture data of the body surface and directly give digicore damages.

Strike Bomber: Uses its tough tail to slam its opponent deeply.

G Shurunen II: Similar to Dracomon's G Shurunen attack, when its "gekirin" is touched, its horns glow and it fires diffusing laser beams indiscriminately from its mouth.

275px-Wingdramon.jpg

Blaze Sonic Breath: Fires a blazing breath at a super-sonic speed.

Explode Sonic Lance: Attacks with the lance on its back while rushing at its opponent at the highest speed.

Wing Blast: Creates shockwaves while moving at a high speed.

275px-Groundramon.jpg

Scrapless Claw: Sandwiches and smashes its opponent with the arms on its back.

Megaton Hammer Crush: Knocks down its opponent with its maced tail.

Giga Crack: When it comes out from the earth, creates cracks to trap its opponent by knocking its entire body onto the ground.

Guest Supreme Gamesmaster

Uh... what's the point of character suggestion if you're only using real Digimon? We could just link to the Digipedia page.

Also, if you didn't notice, every new Digimon series ever introduced new Digimon almost every episode.

(In summary: MOAR FAEK DIGIS NAO kthxbai)

Also:

DO NOT FILL IN THE MYSTERIOUS PLOT HOLES I HAVE LEFT WITHOUT PMING ME FOR PERMISSION.

The Digimon´s name: Cyberdramon

Appearance: What's the freakin' point? Digimon Wikia is your friend.

Personality: Cyberdramon is seriously arrogant, having lost faith in the Digital World long ago. He attacks, assists, miscommunicates, and provokes both sides purely for his own amusement. He is malevolent and warped, delighting in the destruction of those he believes to be wicked, but claims that if he found a way to restore his brand of justice to the world, he would do it. He remains adamant that the heroes are arrogant, ignorant, oppressive fools, while the villains are, according to his claims, truly wicked.

Good or Evil: Neither; he will aid or attack one or the other if it will prolong the struggle between them

Likes and Dislikes:

•Dislikes: Romantic infidelity, sexual activity, intolerance, ignorance, greed, exploitation, mass consumerism, religion, impulsive decision-making

Bio:

Cyberdramon is assumed to be one of the ancient heroes of the Digital World. He claims to remember a time when "DigiDestined fought for justice;" it can be assumed that he was the partner of one of these DigiDestined. However, there seems to have been a schism between the DigiDestined, during which Cyberdramon's tamer was apparently killed. It should be noted that the DigiDestined have not been brought to the Digital World for some eight hundred years, hence the age estimate.

Since that time, he claims (and his memories of the times before are accurate enough that they can be believed), the Digital World seems to have been overrun by mass consumerism, and with it, excessive amounts of greed and materialism. Scholarly pursuits began to have less and less impact on the world, and romantic relationships were measured in months rather than years. He loathes the current state of the world.

Special: He retains an ancient Digivice from eight centuries ago. With it, he can control his own Digivolution, as well as extend an energy blade, find people, places, and things on the planet with pinpoint accuracy, and, under certain circumstances which seem to vary depending on the astrological phase, facilitate de-Digivolution.

lolwut? Why the hell would he be soon deleted?

If you mean "he's too old", his Digivice is his lifeline, as he was once tamed.

lolwut? Why the hell would he be soon deleted?

*facepalm*

HAVE YOU MISSED THE ENTIRE PLOT?!

The Digiworld is about to be DELETED by an evil corporation' date=' and, yes, when the Digiworld goes bye-bye, so does your Cyberdramon!!!!!!

[/quote']

En't that kind of the point?

If he prolongs the war long enough, the default inaction will occur — world no go bye-bye. Plus, he kinda-sorta wants the world deleted, if you didn't read my personality/bio. He just wants to put it off long enough to see if there are still some Digimon left saving. Obviously, though, he doesn't want to kill off the corporation yet, as that would put things right back to the way they were before.

Seems Cyberdramon's smarter than you in this instance. :?

The Digimon´s name: Auster (People call him Doru)

Age: Unknown (He's the proto-digimon so he could be old)

Appearance: Whole 3 Evolution lines: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Dorumon

Personality: Smart, wise, and sarcastic.

Good or Evil: Good, though he can fall into the evil side.

Likes and Dislikes: Likes: Good fights, and smart people. Also likes any type of meat and seafood. Dislikes: When he falls in love, cocky people, and every single type of vegetable.

Bio: I'll PM you this once I finish it up.

Special: Similar to Cydramon, he has very old digivice that he can use to control his evolution line. Switching between each of them. He can use it to activate his X Anitbody.

Also...

The Digimon´s name: Kiryu

Appearance: His evolution line: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Ryudamon

Personality: Nice, noble. He's like a samurai.

Good or Evil: same side as Auster, if Auster turns bad, he turns bad.

Likes and Dislikes: He likes good fights and honorable opponents. He dislikes dishonorable opponents and cheaters.

Bio: I will also PM to you. He's Auster's traveling companion and long time friend though.

Special: his helmet can block ANY attack and redirect it back at the opponent. Course, he uses it only in dire circumstances since he has his own codes.

The Digimon´s name: Raptor

Appearance: Whole evolution Line: http://digimon.wikia.com/wiki/Commandramon

Personality: Smart, tactical, soldier.

Good or Evil: Another one of Auster's friends, so same side as him.

Likes and Dislikes: He has no likes and dislikes.

Bio: Again, I'll PM you the bios when done.

Special: He can camoflague and is a sureshot, never missing his target.

Archived