Vanity Fiend Discussion

There are better Anti-Meta cards to use.

Again with your lack of common sense.

Great art, great effect, and nice attack stats.

It's a great card, but sadly it's a little slow for this Meta. That doesn't mean it's not playable, but the fact that you have to Tribute Summon it makes it a little more difficult to use.

Great art' date=' great effect, and nice attack stats.

It's a great card, but sadly it's a little slow for this Meta. That doesn't mean it's not playable, but the fact that you have to Tribute Summon it makes it a little more difficult to use.

[/quote']The fact that you have to tribute summon it does slow it down, however it is still playable in played alongside cards like Soul Exchange and B Con(in both cases getting rid of your opponent's monsters).

[/quote']The fact that you have to tribute summon it does slow it down, however it is still playable in played alongside cards like Soul Exchange and B Con(in both cases getting rid of your opponent's monsters).

wow. I didn't realize Soul Exchange was such a commonly used card now. I'll just go change my decks right now.

wow. I didn't realize Soul Exchange was such a commonly used card now. I'll just go change my decks right now.

Never mind, I was referring to the era in which Monarchs ruled with an iron fist.

Never mind, I was referring to the era in which Monarchs ruled with an iron fist.

Oh wow. It's the 60's. time for our trip back in time. Jimi Hendrix at woodstock, the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show, Soul Exchange is the meta.

And I thought we lived in the now.

Oh wow. It's the 60's. time for our trip back in time. Jimi Hendrix at woodstock, the Beatles on the Ed Sullivan Show, Soul Exchange is the meta.

thats goooooooood sarcasam

@ topic, it's not bad, but heres a question, would it be worth the extra tribute and worse attribute for Vanity's Ruler?

thats goooooooood sarcasam

@ topic, it's not bad, but heres a question, would it be worth the extra tribute and worse attribute for Vanity's Ruler?

Vanity's Ruler is a classic example of torture. It is a card that would be widely used. But is killed before it sees play by the first line of its effect. It makes me so sad that a card like that would be made. The people at Konami are so sadistic.

azuh, is a 1200 attack point statue of a dinosuar realy gonna survive, vanity's fiend is better these days, if this was released in the first pack or 2 it would have pwned becuse celtic guardian was one of the few non-tribute cards that would beat this in battle.

azuh' date=' is a 1200 attack point statue of a dinosuar realy gonna survive, vanity's fiend is better these days, if this was released in the first pack or 2 it would have pwned becuse celtic guardian was one of the few non-tribute cards that would beat this in battle.

[/quote']

Fossil Dyna is actually used in more decks than Vanity's Fiend.

vanitys feind is a great card :S

how is one tribute slow :S

Because by the time you actually get that Tribute in, your opponent has already Special Summoned a boss monster. Unless you have Fiend's Sanctuary or something, Vanity's Fiend is too slow, thus Fossil > Vanity

Archived