Destroy the brick wall in everyway possable

AxelJeff

I walk in which gives us infinite health or at least alot. "Time to finish things! I'll use my second most powerful move." Steals blades from the three different Silent Swordsmen and combines them to make a super blade. "Final Silent Slash +10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 9,999 swords appear in the air. 3,333 are copies of Lv 3's sword, 3,333 are copies of Lv 5's sword, and 3,333 are copies of Lv 7's sword. They all fly at the wall. Once the attack is completed I take my super silent sword and slash at the wall.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i use a fatality on the wall!! walls hp:0hahahahahahahahahahaha!

Uh' date=' no...

I send Chuck Norris to kill the wall.

He roundhouse kicks it 4756 times.

Unfortunately, he breaks his foot because he's stupid enough to kick a giant brick wall.

Wall HP: 91,999

Our HP: 4,200

*drinks a healing potion and then my Entei blasts the wall with Protective Flame which gives us a 100HP shield*

Wall HP: 91' date='000

Our HP: 4,500

Shield HP: 100

I walk in which gives us infinite health or at least alot. "Time to finish things! I'll use my second most powerful move." Steals blades from the three different Silent Swordsmen and combines them to make a super blade. "Final Silent Slash +10,000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 9,999 swords appear in the air. 3,333 are copies of Lv 3's sword, 3,333 are copies of Lv 5's sword, and 3,333 are copies of Lv 7's sword. They all fly at the wall. Once the attack is completed I take my super silent sword and slash at the wall.

You coming in adds to our Hp. The wall takes massive damage, but some of the swords go off target and break through our shield and hurt us a lot.

Wall HP: 87,000

Our HP: 4,700

"Damnit. I have to use my ultimate attack." I throw my brother in front of the wall and then create a magic sheild resistant to my brother. He only has one place to go so he heads over to the wall and molests it.

The excitement heals the wall, but then the wall sues your brother for sexual assault, he is sent to jail, and dies there, which hurts you a little inside, thus lowering our overall HP.

Wall HP: 90,000

Our HP: 4,699

I hold a party for the death of my brother. We get HP up and all other stats increased. "Now it's time to summon the beast of ultimate destruction!" Dr. Phil appears and insults the wall.

Dr. Phil yells, "You're fat, don't sugarcoat it or you'll eat that too!" The wall gets self-concious, then become bolemic. Wall loses HP from barfing.

Wall HP: 85,000

Our HP: 5,000

i throw a bigger brick wall at it with the help of 1337 Chuck Norris'.

Wall HP: 83' date='999

Our HP: 5,000

I summon Exoida, The God Cards, Kirby, and super Mario!

All of us: Destroy that *BLEEP*-ing OF *BLEEP* *BLEEP**BLEEP**BLEEP**BLEEP*! NOW!

Kirby only works for me, so he's out of that equation. The God Cards and Exodia only pwn in the card game, so they fail. Mario jumps on the wall and breaks his foot, lowering our overall HP.

Wall HP: 83,999

I then change the properties of the shield to defend us. "Now time to take you out." Summons the nerds from the big bang theory' date=' gives everybody on my team earmuffs, and haves them sing.

[/quote']

The wall bleeds from the ears. (wait, ears? O.o) Unfortunately, people like Kirby can't wear earmuffs. Fortunately, that means they have no ears, so...

Wall HP: 83,000

Unfortunately you fail. Kirby can wear earmuffs. You go down a level why I level up. I use my normal Final Silent Slash which is powered up because I leveled up.

I never fail at anything Kirby-esque. Your attack fails because you insulted the Game Master.

Wall HP: 83' date='000

i nuke it then have gay strippers come and hump the wall to death

The wall takes damage, but unfortunately, the wall is gay as well, so he gets healed from the humping. However, it disturbs the rest of us.

Our HP: 4,400

Unfortunately you forgot about mike Kirby. You continue you to fail. Now you're mad because you werte wrong about something kirby related.

Grrr... You got me...

I ask the wall to die.

The wall says, "No."

Our HP: 4,400

Axeljeff, how am I doing as gamemaster?

I get one million Halberds to blast the brick wall with all of their firepower.

All the lasers and bullets and stuff collide in midair right in front of the brick wall, blowing up, not touching the brick wall. But a chunck of shrapnel from the stuff flies and hits you below the belt, if you get my drift.

Our HP: 4,350

I summon Chuck Norris who Falcon Punches the Brick Wall. I also heal Aerith and Tifa to heal my wounds.

Chuck Norris starts to do it' date=' but is interupted by Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch on him, because he's pissed someone else is trying to do a Falcon Punch. He punches Chuck Norris really far and he slams into Aerith and Tifa, then they all fly away like Team Rocket.

i have a surgeon give the wall super hearing then i lecture the wall to death about toothpaste

The wall is pissed of at everyone, so he summons Boulder Guardians to protect him. One lands on the surgeon, then the wall ignores the lecture.

Boulder Guardian: 3000

Boulder Guardian 2: 3000

All attacks to Boulder Guardians do half damage that they normally would. While Boulder Guardians are out, you cannot attack the Brick Wall. Every once in awhile, the Brick Wall will have both Boulder Guardians attack us.

Archived