Hunter's Latest - 5 Professional New Cards!

Huntar!

[align=center]

Here is a few of my latest cards. Many of them are seen by the members of the Legendary Cardmakers Club, but most are unseen by YCM as of now. Enjoy, some of the holoing is shabby, don't worry about it.

Crystalized Synthesizer Empress

43114es0.jpg

Once per turn, you can remove from play 1 monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon 1 "Crystal Beast" monster from your Spell & Trap Card Zone. During your Standby Phase, you can pick up the top card of your Deck. If the card was a "Crystal Beast" monster, you can place it face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as a Continuous Spell Card. If you pick up any other card, you can pay 1000 Life Points to add it to your hand, if you do not, send it to the bottom of your Deck face-up. Your Deck is then shuffled.

-Krimsonblood

Fizarder, the Mighty Flamewizard

43114pz3.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned. When this card is Special Summoned, Special Summon as many Level 2 FIRE monsters as possible from your Deck as possible. During your End Phase, you must Tribute 1 Level 2 or lower FIRE monster. If you cannot, destroy this card. During your Battle Phase, instead of attacking, you can inflict 1000 Damage to your opponent and an additional 100 Damage for each FIRE monster you control.

-Todd Lockwood

Malevolence Pterrafie

43114eu9.jpg

As long as this card remains face-up, non-DARK monsters sent to the Graveyard are removed from play. Once per turn if this card would be destroyed, you can remove from your Graveyard from play 2 DARK monsters and pay 900 Life Points to negate the attack or card effect. During your Battle Phase, any monster that this card battles with loses DEF equal to half the ATK of this card. As long as the only monsters in either player's Graveyards are DARK, cards cannot be drawn by the effects of Spell

-Father Wolf

Yeddi of Decay

43114oi7.jpg

If this face-up card is drawn from your Deck, Special Summon it to your side of the Field. If this card is Special Summoned this way, destroy this card and 1 monster your opponent controls. If the ATK of the destroyed monster is lower than the ATK of this card, add this card to your Deck face-up. During each of your End Phases, draw 2 cards from your Deck. Every “Revealed” monsters drawn by this effect are returned to the Deck face-up. The Deck is then shuffled.

-arnistotle

Sigfraud, the SnowStorm Chimera

43114im3.jpg

This card cannot be Special Summoned. You can Tribute Summon this card with 1 Tribute if you Tribute a Beast-Type monster. This card can attack face-down Spell & Trap Cards. Face-down Spell & Trap Cards are treated as being monsters in face-down Defense Position and have DEF equal to half the ATK of this card. The effects of the Spell & Trap Cards can be activated during the Damage Step. When this card would be destroyed, add it to your opponent's hand.

-Wen-M

*s = corrected ocg[/align]

[quote='Batteryman AAA' pid='1566874' dateline='1231283082']
Empress - Nice !
Flamewizard - Good.
Pterrafie - Awesome !!!
Yeddi - Ok.
Chimera - Cool !!
Overall 8/10. The effects are too much ... Try making simple effect texts...
[/quote]

OMG. I lol'd....so hard....

And I'm pretty sure I http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4pXfHLUlZf4 when I saw these cards.

Archived