[Legion of Darkness] [Set Contest] [10,000 Points]

The Ruby

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

entry reserve' date=' card type

[/quote']

Dude. Your gonna be up against legends...Me, Hunter, Darth...And your a 3-Star.....You sure you can do this? Cause....I can end your legacy, before it even begins. >=D

But the higher the post count' date=' the more your on.

The more your on, the more you learn of cardmaking.

The more you learn, the better you become.

~Swift, The Legacy Ender

[/quote']

You should more respect others people.

And how do u know that they wasn't making cards outside of this forums? Like me for example >.< .

Anyway, i am in this competition, so entry reserved. Meh, i don't even aim for win, it is not like i care for points, i just wanna beat this guy. >.<

Yay, you will lose from 2-stars member. What a shame! I hope that other "noobs" will pwn u too. Let's get him guys :D

Sub-division : new Archtype but i will probably make new sub-type and card-type too. ^^

[/quote']

Dude. Your gonna be up against legends...Me, Hunter, Darth...And your a 3-Star.....You sure you can do this? Cause....I can end your legacy, before it even begins. >=D

~Swift, The Legacy Ender

[/quote']

You should more respect others people.

And how do u know that they wasn't making cards outside of this forums? Like me for example >.< .

Anyway, i am in this competition, so entry reserved. Meh, i don't even aim for win, it is not like i care for points, i just wanna beat this guy. >.<

Yay, you will lose from 2-stars member. What a shame! I hope that other "noobs" will pwn u too. Let's get him guys :D

Sub-division : new Archtype but i will probably make new sub-type and card-type too. ^^

Haha, awesome

Man, whats a contest of this size without 1 of the best Card-makers on YCM? Ok, quit the bragging. I am SO in this. IF... I am making an entirely new type of card. Link monsters. You may hav seen them. It's also a new type of summon. I will post the rules of the cards in 1 of the PMs to you when we must submit the cards. BTW must it be Sunday or can it be any day of the week? But if I cant enter with my Ultimate Set then I will go with Archetype.

EDIT: I may be 5 starred but I'm in that battle against Swift as well. I hate people like that.

EDIT 2: There will be alot of new archetypes as well.

EDIT 3: There will also be some single cards that have no relation to the amin set. I hope that is ok.

[/quote']

~Swift, The Legacy Ender

[/quote']

ok then. Just another n00b to defeat.

Swift, Shut up. Null_Ptr will kick your ass.

She has a good chance of being a legendary cardmaker. You barely earned a spot in Star's contest, and she already has shown me she is capable of making extremely high quality cards. She may even be able to beat me.

[/quote']

~Swift, The Legacy Ender

[/quote']

ok then. Just another n00b to defeat.

Swift' date=' Shut up. Null_Ptr will kick your ass.

She has a good chance of being a legendary cardmaker. You barely earned a spot in Star's contest, and she already has shown me she is capable of making extremely high quality cards. She may even be able to beat me.

[/quote']

O_o

High praise from Hunter...

oops. spammed again. >_>

Let's call it a bump instead.

~Swift, The Legacy Ender

[/quote']

Swift, do not forget you yourself were a 3-star.

Do not forget, there are and were 3 stars that can defeat you in every aspect of Card Making, and Card Playing.

My first 5 cards:

195303ce8.jpg

effect:

Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Dreadmaster

If this card was Fusion Summoned you can Special Summon up to 2 monsters from your Graveyard that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names.During the turn this card is Fusion Summoned, monsters on your side of the field that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names cannot be destroyed, and all Battle Damage inflicted to the controller of this card becomes 0 during battle involving monsters on your side of the field that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the combined original ATK of all monsters on your side of the field (except this card) that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names.

195303uj4.jpg

effect:

Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. While this card is in the Graveyard, once time only, when you draw a Monster Card during your Draw Phase you can show it to your opponent and Special Summon it.During your opponent's Battle Phase, by discarding 1 card from your hand, all face-up "Destiny Hero" monsters on your side of the field gain 800 ATK until the end of this turn.

195303xx0.jpg

effect:

While this card is face-up on your side of the field, once per turn you can look at the top card of your Deck. If the card is a Normal Spell Card, send it to the Graveyard and you can activate the Normal Spell Card during the Main Phase of your next turn. If the card is not a Normal Spell Card, place it on the bottom of your deck.During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard. If a card effect would send this card to the Graveyard from the hand or Deck, remove it from play instead.

195303ts7.jpg

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters, including at least 1 "Destiny Hero" monster. If this card is Special Summoned, halve your opponent's Life Points during your opponent's next Standby Phase.Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.

195303ap4.jpg

More will be posted soon.

Questions :

1) I plan to submit cards here and right after that i will submit them in my other Set threads. U mentioned that half cards must be new. So by doing this way like i mentioned that will be still new card ( it will be posted on this forums first in this thread)

2) Can we change cards once we submit them?

Archived