[Legion of Darkness] [Set Contest] [10,000 Points]

The Ruby

Hmmm....

I began working on my sub-type, but i found it to complex. I shall revert back to archtype, with my first card at the ready!

[spoiler=Main Card of the Set]

102792pa0.jpg

[spoiler=Lore]

This card can be Special Summoned by removing from play 2 DARK monsters from your Graveyard. When this card is Special Summoned, you may choose to Special Summon 1 monster with "Phrenic Complication" in it's name from your Graveyard or hand. If you activate this effect, your opponent may Special Summon 2 monsters from their hand. If there are no other monsters with "Phrenic Complication" in it's name the turn after this card is Summoned, this card is removed from play.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Diedra: Yes' date=' I would prefer that. But its not required.

[/quote']

We now have 28 entrants =D

I request a possible change to Card Type. Set me to undecided.

Alright' date=' I messed up. I meant Sub-Type. And I'm fully decided now.

[/quote']

Accepted

If I can join I would like to pick the Archtype i haven't been on in awhile so my cards may not be 100%' date=' I hope i can join. :)

~ Ryan

[/quote']

Accepted

archtype

~~Entry Reserved~~

accepted

font size and color =O anywayz..i'll have my first few cards in soon

[align=center]Forgot the Dark Angels, I'll now do Synchronical!

[spoiler=EN001]155008xd3.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned from your Graveyard, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Synchronical" monster from your hand. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Synchronical Javek" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=EN002]155008ru5.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Synchronical Etherlin" you can pay 500 of your own Life Points to increase this cards ATK by 500 for each "Synchronical" monster in your Graveyard. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Synchronical Kikerlin" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=EN003]155008li0.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned by the effect of "Synchronical Javek" you can destroy 1 card on the field for each "Stnchronical" monster you control. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Synchronical Unelidan" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=EN004]155008tv5.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned from your Deck, increase the ATK of this card by 1000 for each "Synchronical" mosnter you control until the end of your opponents next End Phase. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Synchronical Gigigilini" from your hand or Deck.

[spoiler=EN005]155008dk2.jpg

When this card is Special Summoned you can pay 800 of your own Life Points to inflict 500 damage to your opponents Life Points for each "Synchronical" monster you control. During your Standby Phase, you can Tribute this face-up card to Special Summon 1 "Synchronical Minkilini" from your hand or Deck.

[/align]

I just hope that u will when judging seriously look at each card and each combination and not just judge cards by pictures/names or if u like some mechanic ' date=' and u say : ok this is winner...

There is 28 entrants , for good judging u will need few months lol :D

[/quote']

Grading Scale

• Personal Interest
  • Originality
  • Creativity
  • Over/Underpowered
  • Card Structure
  • Can be taken as real TCG Cards.

Everything else will be acknowledged but not by much.

here is some of my cards i will add them in groups of 10... can we make changes..??

[spoiler=Some details about set]

Set name: Road to Destruction

No of Cards in set: 60

Feature Card: Aztec Queen - Dragon Rider

Set features: This set features a new archtype "Aztec". It also features a mini new sub-type Dimensional-Type monsters. It will also provide some Beast-Type support.And the rest will be random cards.

[spoiler= Booster]

ZBooster5D-1.png

88810nh5.png

Card Lore - "Aztec Queen" + "Aztec Dragon"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains 100 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 2 cards from your hand back to the Deck. Once per turn, if their are 2 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card name in your hand draw 1 card, if the card is a monster card inflict damage to your opponent equal to the cards ATK or DEF.

EN002 - The Beast Within

88810td8.jpg

Card Lore - Pay 1000 points to activate this card. As long as this card is on the field any Beast-Type monster you control that is destroyed as a result of battle is added back to the Deck instead of going to the Graveyard. When this effect has been used 5 times you can remove from play the 5 cards added back to the Deck and this card to inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent and Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher Beast-Type monster from your Deck.

EN003 - Eye of the Warrior

88810ee1.jpg

Card Lore - Once per turn, if you control a face-up Warrior-Type monster you can look at 1 card in your opponent's hand, or flip 1 face-down monster they control into face-up Attack Position.(Any Card Effects are negated.)

EN004 - Aztec Dragon

88810tm7.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 400 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 1 card from your hand back to the Deck. If this card battles with a Beast-Type monster, send this card back to the Deck and Special Summon 1 "Aztec Prize Fighter" in its place.

EN005 - Prototype Destructor

6s6dz6.png

Effect - Once per turn, you can pay 500 points to increase this cards Level by 1 and increase its ATK by 400. Pay 1000 points to destroy all face-up monsters on the field with a lower Level then this card. If you activate this effect this card is returned to its original Level and ATK.

EN006 - Warrior of Light

88810fs2.jpg

Effect - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, draw 1 card for each face-up card your opponent controls and then, discard 1 card for each face-down card they control. This card cannot be used in the Synchro Summon of another Synchro-Type monster.

EN007 - Aztec Queen

88810iy8.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 450 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 2 cards from your hand back to the Deck. When this card is Summoned succesfully if you have 2 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card name in your hand inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent.

EN008 - Cursed Voodoo Doll

88810nr0.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase 1, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and decrease its ATK by 500, the selected monster cannot attack and cannot be removed from the field until your opponent's next Main Phase 1. If your opponent controls no face-up monsters during your Standby Phase, destroy this card.

EN009 - Spirit Controller of the Forest

88810te6.jpg

Effect - Discard 2 cards from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 5 Beast-Type monster from your Deck.

EN010 - Aztec Patroness

88810vm3.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 400 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 3 cards from your hand back to the Deck. Once per turn, if there are 3 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card name in your hand, you can draw 1 card.[/align]

[spoiler=EN011 - EN020]

[align=center] EN011 - Pride of the Pack

88810jt9.jpg

Effect - Once per turn, during your Main Phase 1 you can pay 500 points to activate 1 of the following effects:

- Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Beast-Type monster to the field from the Deck that card cannot declare an attack this turn.

- Draw 1 card for every Level 5 or higher face-up Beast-Type monster you control.

- Inflict 250 points of damage to your opponent for every Beast-Type monster you control.

- Add 1 Beast-Type monster in your Graveyard back to the Deck.

- Pay an additional 500 points to add 1 Beast-Type monster from your Deck to your hand.

EN012 - Delusion Magician

88810db8.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be destroyed by battle.(Damage calculation is applied normally). When this card is Tribute Summoned successfully you can discard the top 5 cards from your or your opponent's Deck, for each Monster Card discarded inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points x500 points, for each Spell Card increase your Life Points x250 points, and for each Trap Card increase this cards ATK or DEF x600 points.

EN013 - Aztec Chief

88810dd6.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 200 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 3 cards from your hand back to the Deck. Once per turn if there are 2 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card name in your hand, Flip 1 face-down Spell or Trap Card negate the activation of it and remove it from play.

EN014 - Infernal Battle Cry

88810dp2.jpg

Effect - Increase the ATK of 1 face-up Warrior or Beast-Warrior-Type monster by 1000 points.

EN015 - Scientific Sensation

88810fw9.jpg

Effect - Pay 1000 points to Special Summon 1 Level 3 or lower Tuner monster from your Deck.

EN016 - Crale and Crone

34pakog.png

Effect - FLIP: Look at the top 5 cards of your Deck and rearrange them in any order and place them back on top of the Deck.

EN017 - Ancient Aztec City

88810kp3.jpg

Effect - Increase the ATK and DEF of monsters with " Aztec " in their card name by 300 points.

EN018 - Aztec King

88810uf6.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 150 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 2 cards from your hand back to the Deck. If this card is sent to the Deck directly from the hand Special Summon it to the field.

EN019 - Aztec Priest Warrior

88810ys0.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 300 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 2 cards from your hand back to the Deck. When there are 2 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card names in your hand this card can attack your opponent directly.

EN020 - Aztec Prize Fighter

88810fp3.jpg

Effect- When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 200 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 1 card from your hand back to the Deck. When this card does battle with a Beast-Type monster it destroys it at the end of the Damage Step.(Damage calculation is applied normally).[/align]

[spoiler= EN021 - EN030]

[align=center] EN021 - Aztec Pyramid

88810mz9.jpg

Effect - Add 2 monsters with "Aztec" in their card name to your hand from the Deck, skip your next 2 Draw Phases.

EN022 - Aztec Calender

88810fl7.jpg

Effect - Roll a die and select a monster from you Deck with "Aztec" in their card name with the same Level as the number rolled if it lands on 1 roll again. Flip a coin if it lands on heads Special Summon the monster to the field in face-up Attack Position if it lands on tails remove the monster from play.

EN023 - Aztec Jaguar

88810qc2.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. If this card is targeted by the effect of a Spell Card you can discard the top card of your Deck to negate the activation of the card and destroy it.

EN024 - Regeneration Goblin

88810dt8.jpg

Effect - During your Main Phase 1, you can remove this card from play to Special Summon one of your monsters that is currently removed from play, except "Regeneration Goblin". When the monster Special Summoned by this card's effect is removed from the field, you can remove it from play to Special Summon this card in face-up Attack Position.

EN025 - All Out War

88810lv9.jpg

Effect - As long as this card remains on the field no monsters can be Set, or placed in Defense Position. Every monster on the field must declare an attack during their controller's turn regardless of Card Effects. This card cannot be targeted by Spell or Trap Cards. Pay 1000 points during each of your Standby Phases if you cannot this card is removed from play.

EN026 - Rhinoseron

88810yc2.jpg

Effect - FLIP: Destroy all face-up non Beast-Type monsters on the field with 1800 ATK points or more and increase this cards ATK x300 for each card destroyed.

EN027 - Beastly Monstrosity

88810ms9.jpg

Effect - This card gains 100 ATK points for every Beast-Type monster in the Graveyard. Once per turn, remove from play up to 3 Beast-Type monsters from the Graveyard. Activate the following effects based on the number of cards removed from play:

1- Destroy 1 face-down card your opponent controls.

2- Your opponent must discard 2 cards from their hand and then draw 1.

3- Inflict damage to your opponent of the combined Levels of the 3 removed monsters x100.

EN028 - Grave Robbin Ghoul

88810kf3.jpg

Effect - Activate this card when your opponent Summons a monster from the Graveyard take control of the Summoned monster, when the monster is destroyed send it to your opponents Graveyard and inflict 1000 points of damage to their Life Points.

EN029 - Dimensional Dragon

2ljjnrl.png

Effect - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card can only be Special Summoned by paying 1600 Life Points when "Dimensional Vortex" is on the field. This card cannot be destroyed by battle except by a monster with an equal Level to this card.(Damage calculation is applied normally). This card gains 400 ATK points for each Dimensional-Type monster in your Graveyard.

EN030 - Aztec High Mage

88810fb1.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 150 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. If their are 2 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card name in your hand, when this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard as a result of battle you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower monster with "Aztec" in their name from your hand.[/align]

here is some of my cards i will add them in groups of 10... can we make changes..??

[spoiler=Some details about set]

Set name: Road to Destruction

No of Cards in set: 60

Feature Card: Aztec Queen - Dragon Rider

Set features: This set features a new archtype "Aztec". It also features a mini new sub-type Dimensional-Type monsters. It will also provide some Beast-Type support.And the rest will be random cards.

[spoiler= Booster]

ZBooster5D-1.png

88810nh5.png

Card Lore - "Aztec Queen" + "Aztec Dragon"

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by removing from play the above cards you control. (You do not use "Polymerization".) This card gains 100 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 2 cards from your hand back to the Deck. Once per turn' date=' if their are 2 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card name in your hand draw 1 card, if the card is a monster card inflict damage to your opponent equal to the cards ATK or DEF.

EN002 - The Beast Within

[img']http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8307/88810td8.jpg[/img]

Card Lore - Pay 1000 points to activate this card. As long as this card is on the field any Beast-Type monster you control that is destroyed as a result of battle is added back to the Deck instead of going to the Graveyard. When this effect has been used 5 times you can remove from play the 5 cards added back to the Deck and this card to inflict 2000 points of damage to your opponent and Special Summon 1 Level 7 or higher Beast-Type monster from your Deck.

EN003 - Eye of the Warrior

88810ee1.jpg

Card Lore - Once per turn, if you control a face-up Warrior-Type monster you can look at 1 card in your opponent's hand, or flip 1 face-down monster they control into face-up Attack Position.(Any Card Effects are negated.)

EN004 - Aztec Dragon

88810tm7.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 400 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 1 card from your hand back to the Deck. If this card battles with a Beast-Type monster, send this card back to the Deck and Special Summon 1 "Aztec Prize Fighter" in its place.

EN005 - Prototype Destructor

6s6dz6.png

Effect - Once per turn, you can pay 500 points to increase this cards Level by 1 and increase its ATK by 400. Pay 1000 points to destroy all face-up monsters on the field with a lower Level then this card. If you activate this effect this card is returned to its original Level and ATK.

EN006 - Warrior of Light

88810fs2.jpg

Effect - 1 Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned successfully, draw 1 card for each face-up card your opponent controls and then, discard 1 card for each face-down card they control. This card cannot be used in the Synchro Summon of another Synchro-Type monster.

EN007 - Aztec Queen

88810iy8.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 450 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 2 cards from your hand back to the Deck. When this card is Summoned succesfully if you have 2 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card name in your hand inflict 1000 points of damage to your opponent.

EN008 - Cursed Voodoo Doll

88810nr0.jpg

Effect - This card cannot be destroyed by battle (damage calculation is applied normally.) Once per turn, during your opponent's Main Phase 1, select 1 face-up monster your opponent controls and decrease its ATK by 500, the selected monster cannot attack and cannot be removed from the field until your opponent's next Main Phase 1. If your opponent controls no face-up monsters during your Standby Phase, destroy this card.

EN009 - Spirit Controller of the Forest

88810te6.jpg

Effect - Discard 2 cards from your hand to Special Summon 1 Level 5 Beast-Type monster from your Deck.

EN010 - Aztec Patroness

88810vm3.jpg

Effect - When this card is in your hand you must show it to your opponent at all times. This card gains 400 ATK points for each monster in your hand with "Aztec" in their card name. When this card is destroyed as a result of battle randomly send 3 cards from your hand back to the Deck. Once per turn, if there are 3 or more monsters with "Aztec" in their card name in your hand, you can draw 1 card.[/align]

Yes you can edit.

It was made once, but I will be remaking it again. Each section I guess, like a season will be split up into 2 parts. Each parts are different Volumes. The second Volume will consist of what this contest is about. The second Volume is called "The Legion of Darkness" and its basically about a group of 12 duelists. You guys are making 6 of their decks.

My first 5 cards:

195303ce8.jpg

effect:

Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Doom lord+Destiny hero-Dreadmaster

If this card was Fusion Summoned you can Special Summon up to 2 monsters from your Graveyard that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names.During the turn this card is Fusion Summoned' date=' monsters on your side of the field that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names cannot be destroyed, and all Battle Damage inflicted to the controller of this card becomes 0 during battle involving monsters on your side of the field that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names. The ATK and DEF of this card are equal to the combined original ATK of all monsters on your side of the field (except this card) that include "Destiny Hero" in their card names.

[img']http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9317/195303uj4.jpg [/img]

effect:

Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. While this card is in the Graveyard, once time only, when you draw a Monster Card during your Draw Phase you can show it to your opponent and Special Summon it.During your opponent's Battle Phase, by discarding 1 card from your hand, all face-up "Destiny Hero" monsters on your side of the field gain 800 ATK until the end of this turn.

195303xx0.jpg

effect:

While this card is face-up on your side of the field, once per turn you can look at the top card of your Deck. If the card is a Normal Spell Card, send it to the Graveyard and you can activate the Normal Spell Card during the Main Phase of your next turn. If the card is not a Normal Spell Card, place it on the bottom of your deck.During your Standby Phase, if this card is in your Graveyard, Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position on your opponent's side of the field. If this card is destroyed by battle, remove it from play instead of sending it to the Graveyard. If a card effect would send this card to the Graveyard from the hand or Deck, remove it from play instead.

195303ts7.jpg

effect:

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters, including at least 1 "Destiny Hero" monster. If this card is Special Summoned, halve your opponent's Life Points during your opponent's next Standby Phase.Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn.

195303ap4.jpg

More will be posted soon.

Here are some new cards from me:

195303gl5.jpg

You can only activate this card effect if you have at least 10 Destiny Hero monsters with different names in your graveyard. Once per turn, you can either remove one Detiny hero monster from play, or put a monster back in your graveyard that was removed from play. Once per turn, by discarding the top card of your deck to your graveyard, you may remove a non-monster card from your opponent's card from play.

195303it0.jpg

You can send this card and 1 other Destiny Hero monster from your hand to the Graveyard to negate the activation of an effect of an Effect Monster your opponent control,and Destroy it.You can activate this effect during either player`s turn.

195303sg8.jpg

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Tributing 3 monsters you control. Once per turn, select you opponent's monster and equip it to this card (you can only equip 1 monster at a time to this card). This card gains to half of the ATK of the equipped monster. While this card is face-up on the field, negate all the effect of face-up effect monster your opponent controls.

195303ks6.jpg

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned, you can select and activate of these effects:

# Destroy Spell or Trap Cards on the field up to the number of 'Destiny Hero' control (not counting this card).

# Select and add 1 'Destiny Hero' monster from your Deck to your hand.

195303ya1.jpg

Once per turn, by Tributing 1 monster, this card gains 1000 ATK until the end of this turn. If this card attacks, it is changed to Defense Position at the end of the Battle Phase. While this card is in the Graveyard, one time only, when you draw a Monster Card during your Draw Phase you can show it to your opponent and Special Summon it.

195303rw9.jpg

Once per turn,select your opponent´s monster and equip it to this card˙(you can only equip 1 monster at the time to this card).This card gain equal to half of the ATK of the equipped monster.While this card is face-up on field,negate all Spell and trap cards your opponent control.

More will come soon

I must post 29 more cards.

Archived