[Legion of Darkness] [Set Contest] [10,000 Points]

The Ruby

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

about mine.. I'm doing Demon monsters (mostly pyro type) but' date=' the effect has to do with being in face-down defense position. most of them have the simmilar effect, but each demon monster is gonna have the word demon in it somewhere.. so would this be sub-type or archtype?

[/quote']

That my friend is Archtype... Archtype is a word or series of letters apperaring in each cards name.

Sub type is a nother type ie Union, Toon, Gemini...

[align=center]

New Rule: I don't care if you post your card in Realistic, to get corrections, before posting your card here. I don't mind you getting help. I want God-Like Sets, so do whatever it takes to win. Do what you want, just turn in the set by March 1st, no later.

Rule Removed: No more 5 cards per week rule. I don't want to make sure every one has turned in 5 cards every week. It gets to complicated, especially with the many entrants I have here.

Why is everyone picking Archetype >.<

Most likely the ones who pick sub-type and card types will win, and only like 2 Arch will win :/

[/align]

did you not see my entry..??

[align=center]

Yes I did.

[/align]

10000 points!? I'm so in at the Archetype Sub-Division! And look at the end date. Do you see anything wrong?

[align=center]

Oops' date=' New Year Mistake Lol

[/color'][/align]

entry reserve' date=' card type

[/quote']

Dude. Your gonna be up against legends...Me, Hunter, Darth...And your a 3-Star.....You sure you can do this? Cause....I can end your legacy, before it even begins. >=D

But the higher the post count' date=' the more your on.

The more your on, the more you learn of cardmaking.

The more you learn, the better you become.

~Swift, The Legacy Ender

[/quote']

You should more respect others people.

And how do u know that they wasn't making cards outside of this forums? Like me for example >.< .

Anyway, i am in this competition, so entry reserved. Meh, i don't even aim for win, it is not like i care for points, i just wanna beat this guy. >.<

Yay, you will lose from 2-stars member. What a shame! I hope that other "noobs" will pwn u too. Let's get him guys :D

Sub-division : new Archtype but i will probably make new sub-type and card-type too. ^^

[align=center]

Great, glad to see you trying to kick Dustins ass =D

[/align]

Man' date=' whats a contest of this size without 1 of the best Card-makers on YCM? Ok, quit the bragging. I am SO in this. IF... I am making an entirely new type of card. Link monsters. You may hav seen them. It's also a new type of summon. I will post the rules of the cards in 1 of the PMs to you when we must submit the cards. BTW must it be Sunday or can it be any day of the week? But if I cant enter with my Ultimate Set then I will go with Archetype.

EDIT: I may be 5 starred but I'm in that battle against Swift as well. I hate people like that.

EDIT 2: There will be alot of new archetypes as well.

EDIT 3: There will also be some single cards that have no relation to the amin set. I hope that is ok.

[/quote']

[align=center]

I'm removing the 5 cards per week rule.

Yes, it's okay.

[/align]

Ruby' date=' new rule is stupid. Get rid of it.

[/quote']

[align=center]

Removed

[/align]

Sure I'll try..good prixes...I think I can give you both a Subtype and a archtype if the set is meant to have 40 cards.

[align=center]

Okay' date=' I will add you as both.

[/color'][/align]

ruby... can you base your set on an archtype and then have like a mini set of a new sub-type/card type in it as well..??

[align=center]

Yes you may' date=' its a booster set, so it should have a little of everything else, including singles.

[/color'][/align]

Can you make who is in this contet in first Post???????

[align=center]

Yes.

[/align]

If someone submit card with some picture here i guess others can't have same picture for their cards..so people that will submit first will probably have best pictures for their cards...>.<

[align=center]

Not necessarily. I grade on how good your cards are' date=' not the art. Doesn't mean that i'll accept written cards though. Well, I will, but they have to be pretty damn good.

[/color'][/align]

Questions :

1) I plan to submit cards here and right after that i will submit them in my other Set threads. U mentioned that half cards must be new. So by doing this way like i mentioned that will be still new card ( it will be posted on this forums first in this thread)

2) Can we change cards once we submit them?

[align=center]

1. That's Okay. 2. Yes. You have until March 1st

[/align]

about mine.. I'm doing Demon monsters (mostly pyro type) but' date=' the effect has to do with being in face-down defense position. most of them have the simmilar effect, but each demon monster is gonna have the word demon in it somewhere.. so would this be sub-type or archtype?

[/quote']

[align=center]

This

|

V

[/align]

[/quote']

That my friend is Archtype... Archtype is a word or series of letters apperaring in each cards name.

Sub type is a nother type ie Union, Toon, Gemini...

We must post 5 cards per week or not? I don't see it in rules anymore oO;

[align=center]

Rule Removed.

[/align]

here are the first 5 cards ^-^

The set is called "The Fallen Ones" ("TFO")

I hope we're aloud to edit them cause I may want to holo some of them :S

[spoiler=Demon Breeder]

175128nb3.jpg

[spoiler=Demon Soldier]

175128jz5.jpg

[spoiler=Demon’s Aid]

amruhj.jpg

[spoiler=Screaming Demon]

175128yr2.jpg

[spoiler=Demon Corporal]

175128ip3.jpg

[align=center]

Editing is fine with me' date=' up until March 1st

[/color'][/align]

change to subtype.

[align=center]

Accepted.

[/align]

I'll join' date=' and will be in archetype for now, though may change to sub-type and/or card type depending on how many cards I make for each separate theme.

EDIT: Wait... what category would a new attribute fall into?

[/quote']

[align=center]

That's a strange one. I'll accept it as Card Type, Because it sounds very interesting =D

[/align]

I request a possible change to Card Type. Set me to undecided.

[align=center]

Accepted.

[/align]

is it alright if we do a mixture of archtype- subtype and new type thingy.??? as like in a real booster.

[align=center]

I've answered this question before. I prefer it!

[/align]

i guess ill join?

sign me up for Archtype...

[align=center]

Glad to have ya Whitey =D

[/align]

You mentioned something that sub-types have more chance to win then archtypes..?

I don't see any reason why it should be like that..themes can be really creative and original same as sub-types can be...you really should not pick winner by looking did he made sub-type , theme or something other...sorry if i have understand something wrong ^^..btw i am not telling u how to judge, it is your decision , but if really sub-types got more chance then i am gonna do sub-types...

You mentioned something that sub-types have more chance to win then archtypes..?

I don't see any reason why it should be like that..themes can be really creative and original same as sub-types can be...you really should not pick winner by looking did he made sub-type , theme or something other...sorry if i have understand something wrong ^^..btw i am not telling u how to judge, it is your decision , but if really sub-types got more chance then i am gonna do sub-types...

I agree with Nightmarian, it should be just as much chance for an archtypes as for a sub-type to win.

But one thing nags me: Do we have to make an array of cards that would appear in a booster, or just a single set? I would like to know that.

I'm in. Archetype.

[align=center]

Accepted.

[/align]

I don't see any reason why it should be like that..themes can be really creative and original same as sub-types can be...you really should not pick winner by looking did he made sub-type ' date=' theme or something other...sorry if i have understand something wrong ^^..btw i am not telling u how to judge, it is your decision , but if really sub-types got more chance then i am gonna do sub-types...

[/quote']

[align=center]

I value your opinion, but it is my decision. Like stated in the first post, i'm looking for 6

top-notch boosters to feature in my fan-fic, which is solely based on my personal opinion.

Plus, I also said, Sub-Types have a better chance of winning, solely on the fact that there

is more creativity put into a new sub-type, as well even more in a new Card Type.

But, like I said, they have to be above excellent, and actually work.

[/align]

I don't see any reason why it should be like that..themes can be really creative and original same as sub-types can be...you really should not pick winner by looking did he made sub-type ' date=' theme or something other...sorry if i have understand something wrong ^^..btw i am not telling u how to judge, it is your decision , but if really sub-types got more chance then i am gonna do sub-types...[/quote']

I agree with Nightmarian, it should be just as much chance for an archtypes as for a sub-type to win.

But one thing nags me: Do we have to make an array of cards that would appear in a booster, or just a single set? I would like to know that.

[align=center]

It's a Booster Contest, but it's up to you. I would prefer an "array" but it's not required.

[/align]

Diedra Wrote:

I'm in. Archetype.

Accepted.

(01-12-2009 02:36 PM)Nightmarian Wrote:

I value your opinion, but it is my decision. Like stated in the first post, i'm looking for 6

top-notch boosters to feature in my fan-fic, which is solely based on my personal opinion.

Plus, I also said, Sub-Types have a better chance of winning, solely on the fact that there

is more creativity put into a new sub-type, as well even more in a new Card Type.

(01-12-2009 09:00 PM)Diedra Wrote:

Quote:

It's a Booster Contest, but it's up to you. I would prefer an "array" but it's not required.

So, just to have fully understood, i will use the Light of Destrution booster as an example. When you open it, you will find many different sets, as the Arcana Force cards and the Lightsworns. That's what you really want, right? If so, i have understood. So then, i could do both archetypes and sub-types, or am i right off track now?

Sorry to nag at you.

Diedra Wrote:

I'm in. Archetype.

Accepted.

(01-12-2009 02:36 PM)Nightmarian Wrote:

I don't see any reason why it should be like that..themes can be really creative and original same as sub-types can be...you really should not pick winner by looking did he made sub-type ' date=' theme or something other...sorry if i have understand something wrong ^^..btw i am not telling u how to judge, it is your decision , but if really sub-types got more chance then i am gonna do sub-types...

(01-12-2009 09:00 PM)Diedra Wrote:

Quote:

[/quote']

So, just to have fully understood, i will use the Light of Destrution booster as an example. When you open it, you will find many different sets, as the Arcana Force cards and the Lightsworns. That's what you really want, right? If so, i have understood. So then, i could do both archetypes and sub-types, or am i right off track now?

Sorry to nag at you.

thats the same with Force of the Breaker, Volcanic cards and Crystal Beasts

We now have 28 entrants =D

I request a possible change to Card Type. Set me to undecided.

Alright' date=' I messed up. I meant Sub-Type. And I'm fully decided now.

[/quote']

Accepted

If I can join I would like to pick the Archtype i haven't been on in awhile so my cards may not be 100%' date=' I hope i can join. :)

~ Ryan

[/quote']

Accepted

archtype

~~Entry Reserved~~

accepted

Archived