First Cat Dead at 18

texaschickenlittle

The cat could have been running the white house!!!

The cat could have been running the white house!!!

*Gasp*

No seriously' date=' if its about a government official its going to be under politics. Period.

[/quote']

Well at least the cat could be better than Mid East Public Enemy No. 1-George W Bush.

It's alot easier to replace a dead pet, then it is to replace a dead son.

That being said, some people sadly fall head over heals in love with pets, and love them like they were a son or daughter.

But, I see no significance in loving an animal like a son or a daughter, because you have no emotional, or physical connection to them, what so ever.

Well, Animals gotta pass on too. But I hope the Owner gets through it okay. ^_^

And Avarice, you can Definetely have an Emotional / Psychical Relation of Caring towards a Pet, and them giving it back to you.

I always play with my Dog. In return, he trusts me. He always follows me and barks at anything that's coming at me.

Pets are just as close as Family. But Pets CAN be Family, so...

It's alot easier to replace a dead pet' date=' then it is to replace a dead son.

That being said, some people sadly fall head over heals in love with pets, and love them like they were a son or daughter.

But, I see no significance in loving an animal like a son or a daughter, because you have no emotional, or physical connection to them, what so ever.

[/quote']

Yes you do have an emotional connection to your pet. After a while, you accept it into the family. After that, its loss is that of your brother or sister.

No near the first ive heard more things like your talking about and politics stink because retarded barrack obama rulees the country and he will ruin my life

Why is that? It sounds like your being awfully rascist.

Why the F*

Is it said that cats have 9 friggin lives?

My friends cat got ran over and it didn't reincarnate

Please tell me you don't believe that 9 lives s***.

my cat realkly has 9 lives well 7 now

cause he got hit by a car and od'ed

I guess that just means that cat is llucky. Cats have one life. Get over yoursellf. He's just full of luck.

Archived