~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hlyrax evaded all the attacks that where threwn at him "What's with him?" He yelled in himself, he jumped back and he too activated his strongest power, his eyes turned white, as did his arms and sword, his power rised up to the same level as Takashi, then he made a run to Takashi and started to slash violently, blocking some attacks Takashi threw at him.

Takashi didn't care, he was getting hit left and right with his blood all over the ground. He jumped back. "Burning Hell!" He stuck his arms out and a red aura blew around him. He ran forward slicing Hylrax incredibly fast and powerful, he got behind him and kicked him to the ground. He jumped up and stabbed the ground where Hylrax was; blood red rocks appeared around them, stabbing Hylrax and Takashi.

OoC: Just so you know, that attack was a Mystic Arte. It's kinda like super attack. They're unblockable.

Hlyrax focused, not caring about the pain he floated a couple of inches above the ground and suddenly a destructing wave of force destroyed the area, he got down leaning on his cleaver "Ugh, so... Strong, I... Didn't expected this!"

"Who says i gave up?" He sayed while laughing "This, is just the beginning! "Hlyrax stuck his cleaver into the ground and a huge crack appeared with souls pouring out, attacking Takashi "I guess you are familiar with this! Enjoy!" He said while watching the souls and undead crawling toward Takashi.

Archived