~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

--Yeah, you're going to have to-Nevermind...

Rokujo laughed, unexpectantly. "Heh, test your true abilities? Well, I never have done this before, but I guess I can wield both swords for this purpose." Rokujo then drew his other sword, with the Forsaken Sword in his Right hand, and Twilight Sword in his left hand. "So, do you want test my abilites?"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--Always with these things Soul...

Rokujo thought for a moment, "Heart disease? Can it be cured though? And if so, will others be affected by the cure also?" Rokujo picked up Agas, and put her in a safe spot. He turned back to Hylrax, unsheathing both swords, and said in a low tone, "I don't care who you are, but you are not going to defeat me!"

Hlyrax stepped back on the ground make a huge crater around him "Hah, i do not wish to settle this here! This is just a taste of what's gonna happen in the future!" Hlyrax said intimdating while walking towards Rokujo, leaving small craters with each step.

--Craters? Craters... C'mon, craters...

Rokujo was only looking down, unintemitaded, and chanting something that wasn't understandable, because it wasn't a writen language, or more like, a language that was not of this world. His Blades started to glow, the Twilight reeked of Golden Yellow, while the Forsaken was soaked in Dark Black. His hair soon started to change form, raising into the air, and growing into a long curtain. The surronding area within 5 feet of him was starting to light on fire, a Black and Yellow Fire, mixing together, blending. "My form isn't complete, but even this much should do..." Rokujo exclaimed, making the area of battle uncomfertable.

"Are you ok?I just hope that Guy aint show up again."

Suddenly that Man showed Up again and Just threw Hlyrax Out of the way.

"Do you wanna see my new Little pet?It rip you all to Shreds!"

Suddenly a gaint Wolf came out of nowhere,Luna reconised it at fenrir.It started Snapping at Hlyrax,It picked up and holded Its jaws Tight,Shaking him around,Leaving massive wounds Open on him,Also poisend because of its teeth

Archived