~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

"Hahahaha, you couldn't even beat Takashi. And once more, I lasted longer in that fight some time ago than Takashi, when I was 13. I'm 26 now, so I'm obviously more stonger. And you talk about being a Hero to save the World when you can't even save yourself. Don't make me laugh again."

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooc: Kayz, dat it yo! Stop dissin' me dawg yall just made it personal! lolz

Hlyrax got and pulled his twin hammer "If you would be so polite, but mind going not too hard on me because i'm barely rested of the fight against Takashi" Hlyrax said mocking

"Hylrax,and Rokujo,They are fighting.I think Hylrax should get an attitude clean up to be honest.I dont wanna Hurt him,but what he dosnt understand is that knights of Ratsnok,Can eventully Get More powerfull than anything on the earth,To protect whoever there ment to be Protecting"

She looked at takashi,If only i have that power right now..

--I am...

Rokujo dodged every single attempt Hylrax made to "mash" his face. He took that oppertunity to weaken Hylrax's strenght. He made countless slashed on each arm without getting hit by the Weapons he carried. "Hmm, he would've been defeated easily if he was against my 13 old self, but right now, he can barely stand a chance." though Rokujo.

"Hehe, you think such a weak thing is gonna hurt me?" Hlyrax said while getting on his feet "The only way i will be defeated is by the hands of the gods!" Hlyrax eyes turned plain white, so did his arms and his cleaver that was stuck in the ground "I do not expect you to surrender, nor do i expect myself to survive!" Hlyrax said while he started floating in the air "If you want to test my treu ability's, then i suggest you do it right now!"

Ooc: By the way i am talking with a joined voice (That's two voices)

Archived