~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

"Well, the Human plane doesn't beleive in super natural weapons at all, or rarely. So, every other plane, has these type of weapons. Oh yeah, forgot to mention this, but if weapons from two different planes collide with one another, something happens. However this doesn't count in with the Human plane."

Rokujo sstood up, ready for any oncoming attack that would happen.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agas: we are territorial Takashi, and looks like we stumbled in on the strongest bunch.............

Agas then stood up, struggled getting up but did, she then took a deep breath and roared at the direction of the lions, she got a growl back and the eyes dissapeared, but they came back again when the lead lion came out of the shadows. The leader looked at Agas then at the others then at the dead lion that attacked Agas earlier, he then gave a huge roar and a whole bunch of lions came out of the shadows........

"No!"Emily used her tail to trip over Hlyrax.

"Listen to me Lions!I might be smalll but i have a Roar just like you!And ifm you dont leave us alone ill unleash it on you all!"

The head lion walked up to her

He started to advance on Luna, She just kept trying to Roar at the beasts.Then suddenly a gaint Roar came from Luna and all The lions Just looked at each other then at Luna

"Woah.....How can foxes.....Do that?"

Rokujo didn't draw his sword, instead, he walked over to a giant rock, and kicked it with tremendous strength, even if it seem impossible, it wasn't for Rokujo.

The rock seperated into tiny pieces but one, which was in a shape of a sword. He took a random rock piece, and sharpened the sword edges with great speed, so that it was very sharp of easy slicing.

He grabbed a bit of his shirt, and ripped it. Didn't matter anyway, the Tree of Life's area was a bit warm according to his information sources. He took the ripped cloth, and wrapped it around a part of the stone blade, which was the hilt.

He walked close to the lions, and they stared. "Okay, fight nature with nature, right?"

As the other lions cam after Rokujo, after series of silent moving, striding with ease, cutting the throats of the lions, the eventually fainted due to loss of blood. However, he had sympathy for them, and patched them in time for them to regain consiousness afterwards.

After he defeated them, he sat on a rock in the sun, and watched the fight between Agas and the Head Lion.

The head lion roared in pain and fell to the ground' date=' Agas then bited into his neck, blood spilled out, the lion was dead, the other lions didn't realise, but who said the head lion was dead?

[/quote']

--That, kinda doesn't make sense when I read it, and the other lions are, well, severly knocked out...

Archived