~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Takashi felt his heart hurt as well. "Sh-it... What's this?" His vision became red and he tumble dover to the floor. Visions started to flood into hhis head. He saw Rokujo, then him doing a slash. It seemed like he killed Takashi.

-- This is all part of my genius plot twistah.

Rokujo was on the ground, his hand over his heart, and the other over his throat, screaming, "Get out! Get out of me!!" Soon, markings of what appear to be something from another plane, which happened to be the saem plane where he got his Forsaken Blade from. The wouldn't stop, they kept crawling all over him, the markings spreading throughout his body. His eyes started to go blacker than anything else, his hair started to grow violently, reaching to his knees, and he started to grow darker as well.

--Not fair, you shouldn't be Ratatosk...

Rokujo was still in transformation, and looked at him. "I'm...not...a...Demon....I'm....a....Forsaken Angel!!" The transformation still wasn't complete, yet, Rokujo kicked Ratatosk's head to free him. Rokujo flew back, and started to grow wings, size of 3 humans put together. He then took his two Blades, the Blades fromt eh Twilight and Forsaken Gods of the Realms, and forged them together.

Archived