~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--Geno Killer, Rokujo got an illegal name change...

Geno Killer sighed. "None of you actually remember me? Well, I don't expect you to, I was trapped inside this one's family for generations on end. But, now that I'm out, at the 666th hour I was brough back to life, this world will go through unimmaginable peril..."

Ratatosk threw himself at Geno Killer. A red beam was shut into the sky and everythign was, reversed. The gods took pity and reversed time, right before the whole incident. They still remember what had happened, and still had the damage of what happened.

--...Okay?

Rokujo woke up, and noticed something was...different....He remembered some markings coming up to him, but he still looked... the same, other than the fact that his hair was longer than usual, but his skin was lighter than usual. Almost pale as snow.

Rokujo got up, wondering what happened, but just decided to not worry about it, there was something else more important, Agas...

Agas was battling Samsazyu, she was still injured so she wasent doing very well, she then eventually got pierced in the heart, she fell to the ground,

Agas: Rokujo.................

She then died, Samsazyu laughed evily and throwed her body at the others.

OoC: Ive got a plan guys for Agas's ending, but you have to go along with flow, Agas is dead and you can't bring her back

--You lot do realize we just sort of, stared over in a sense, right?

Ratatosk threw himself at Geno Killer. A red beam was shut into the sky and everythign was' date=' reversed. The gods took pity and reversed time, right before the whole incident. They still remember what had happened, and still had the damage of what happened.

[/quote']

Archived