~ Tales of Symphonia ~ [Rifted World] Started! Err R? LOCK PLZ

fenrir

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--Okay, this little scenario has gotten some of us confused. Agas is still fighting, is that really supposed to happen? And other things that I don't think I should say. How about a complete time reverse, with the exception of everybody knowing what happened?

Rokujo heard what Samsazyu said, and looked down at Agas. She was lifeless, breathing the air of death. "A-Agas?! AGAS!!!" Rokujo suddenly was releasing the same aura that summoned the Geno Killer. His skin grew immidietly back to demonic black, eyes to evil darkness, and hair back to the length of his kness, and the same wings grew straight back.

"GAH!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE GONNA PAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rokujo charged straight to Samsazyu at full speed, takling him straight into many trees, non stop.

ROkujo finally slammed him staight into the ground, and Rokujo was ontop of him, getting ready to punch. But he was too enraged, to hating of Samsazyu that he didn't even noticed what he was doing. He began to punch at such speed and strength that any normal human being would die at even abou 10 punches or so.

He was officially speechless. He could not talk, he could not even think about talking, he could nothing relating to talking. He wouldn't even communicate with words. Only his emotions would show his love for Agas, and his hate for Samsazyu.

The last straw...

Nobody will ever talk about Agas they way Samsazyu just did, not after a beat down of either being injurd horribly, or being killed.

He took both his Twilight and Forsaken Blade, the tips on Samsazyu's chest. "YOU....ARE....GONNA....PAY....WITH....YOUR.....LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Rokujo then shoved the tips straight into his chest, killling him, but Rokujo wasn't done. He took the swords out, sheathing them, and piercing the chest of Samsazyu with his bare hand, telling the Hate, Anger, Sorrow, Rage, and other emotions relating to them, all with that pierce of the heart.

Rokujo was breathing in deeply, from all that energy wasted, trying to kill one person. But he deserved it. He deserved to be killed, so that he can see Agas where ever she is, and so that she can put him through eternal hell herself.

Rokujo got up, tons of blood spilt on him, and especially his hand. "I've tainted my have with blood today, but this blood is not for me, but for her..." Rokujo looked at Agas, and walked to her. He picked her up, and gave her one last kiss.

Archived