D. Lady: Queen Of Destruction

Redyear20

Hello, every body, it was a long time that I haven't post sence last year. Happy New Year and this is my first post for this year. I hope you like it.

15216ma5.jpg

This card can only be Normal Summon or Set by tributing 3 monsters. This card cannot be Special Summon except by it own effect. Increase the ATK and DEF of this card by 300 points for each Dragon-Type monster on both players side of the field and Graveyards. This card is uneffected by your opponent's cards effects. If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by removing 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard, you can Special Summon this card or you may Special Summon 1 Dragon-Type monster from your hand, Deck, Graveyard.

Nice, powerful card. I especially like the difficulties with summoning, by making it impossible to special summon this card unless it has been sent to the graveyard from your hand or deck (that is, if I'm interpretting the card correctly). Of course, there are a lot of cards in which this is easily overcome. But I don't think I'd be as quick to lable this card over powered. Only good in or against a dragon deck, and fairly late in the game.

here's a pic I haven't seen before :) i'm kinda confused about something:

"This card cannot be Special Summon except by it own effect"

"If this card is destroyed and sent to the Graveyard, by removing 1 Dragon-Type monster from your Graveyard."

(how can it be only be special Summoned by its own effect if for that summoning condition it has to be destroyed? in other words... you can't destroy from your hand[discard] or from your deck :? .... if it has to already be on the field and be destroyed for it to be summoned... hmmm... like I told you... I'm confused <_< )

unaffected seems like too powerful ^-^" what about "cannot be targeted"? its ATK can easily reach more than 3000 and is unaffected + if its destoyed by battle (the only means possible), you get to special summon it back... or summon any dragon (blue eyes ultimate or 5-headed dragon from your Graveyard)

soooo................. what I basically said is:

unaffected = targeted

clear a little the summoning condition and make it a little harder to summon ^-^"

nice pic (no I didn't forgot I said that :lol: )

good card... not sure about the rating... slightly overpowered...;)

Archived