I demand you view my card...please?

OMGAKITTY

[spoiler=Unos]22767fk8.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When this card is Normal Summoned, destroy all Trap and Spell Cards on the field. When this card is selected as an attack target while in Attack Position, switch it to Defense Position before the Damage Step.

[spoiler=Notes]A bit on the short side for effect length, I would like to point out that it destroys all S/T, not just your opponent's, before you all go running out shouting HOMG!!! OP!!!

[spoiler=Dark Eden]22767nj9.jpg

[spoiler=Effect]When a Plant-Type monster is sent to the Graveyard by battle, Special Summon it in face-up Defense Position at the end of the current player's Battle Phase. Set the ATK and DEF of the Summoned monster to 0. For each monster Special Summoned by this effect, place 1 Knowledge Counter on this card. When there are 10 Knowledge Counters on this card, toss a coin: -Heads: Remove 1 Knowledge Counter for each monster you control, then inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the remaining Knowledge Counters x100 and destroy this card. -Tails: Discard cards from your hand equal to the number of Plant-Type monsters you control and destroy this card.

[spoiler=Notes]Plant support....huh. Anyway, this is actually a rough draft-y card...as it is supposed to be a compilation job between me and Prince Prince and I. I personally like this card, and would like to know all it's flaws and whatnot.

[spoiler=I almost forgot links, because even though I have credit in circulation, it's always good to have links. All you n00bs need to stop being so lazy and quoting google, and just go back and find them. Jeeze. /rant] Unos

Dark Eden

first card:

destroy all Trap and Spell Cards on the field. = destroy all Spell and Trap Cards on the field.

second card:

When a Plant-Type monster is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, Special Summon that monster in face-up Defense Position at the end of the current player's Battle Phase and decrecrease its ATK & DEF to 0. For each monster Special Summoned by this effect, place 1 Knowledge Counter on this card. When there are 10 Knowledge Counters on this card, toss a coin: -Heads: Remove 1 Knowledge Counter for each monster you control, then inflict damage to your opponent's Life Points equal to the remaining Knowledge Counters x100 and destroy this card. -Tails: Discard cards from your hand equal to the number of Plant-Type monsters you control and destroy this card. (NOTE: the "flip a coin"effect is underpowered... but I guess the first effect before this one makes up for the card)

9/10 :)

Archived