Wolf of Red Diamonds. New effect. Hopefully more balanced.

Shiranui

[align=center]Sorry about no background...Originally the effect was supposed to be longer but the creator wouldn't allow more than a certain number of characters so it wouldn't show the card.

167237xu8.jpg[/align]

[spoiler=effect]When this card is Normal Summoned, take the top 2 cards from your Deck and your opponent's Deck and place them face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as Continuous Spell Cards. When your opponent's monster attacks this card, roll 1 six-sided die and and activate 1 of the following effects based on the result:

1 or 6: Send 1 face-up Continuous Spell Card you control to the Graveyard to negate the attack.

2 or 5: Select 1 monster in your Spell & Trap Card Zone that is treated as a Continuous Spell Card and add it to your hand. If this card is destroyed the turn this effect is activated, pay half your Life Points to Special Summon 1 monster from your hand in face-up Defense Position.

4: Send all Spell and Trap Cards on your field to the Graveyard. For each card sent to the Graveyard, increase this card's ATK by 500. Destroy this card at the End Phase this effect is activated.

3:Destroy all cards on your field.

Image Credit: AlectorFencer

When this card is Normal Summoned, draw 2 cards from your Deck and select 2 cards from your opponent's Graveyard and place them face-up in your Spell & Trap Card Zone as Continuous Spell Cards. When your opponent's monster attacks this card, roll 1 six-sided die and and activate 1 of the following effects based on the result:

1 or 6: Send 1 face-up Continuous Spell Card you control to the Graveyard to negate the attack. (so far so good :) but you would better only draw 1 card.. its kinda too good even for a Normal Summon ^-^" )

2 or 5: Select 1 monster in your Spell & Trap Card Zone that is treated as a Continuous Spell Card and add it to your hand. If "Red Luck Wolf" is destroyed by battle the Battle Phase this effect is activated, pay 500 Life Points to add 1 "Red Luck Wolf" from your Deck to your hand. [this means another extra draw (of 2 cards in no correction is done) and another 2 spell and trap cards from your opponent... now I would suggest you change it to only 1 card from your opponent's graveyard..even if alone this card is not that much... 3 of these would be overpowered with hamon and cristal beasts (that or rice level to 6..but I preffer the other option)]

3 or 4: Send all Spell and Trap Cards on your field to the Graveyard. For each card sent to the Graveyard, increase this card's ATK by 500. Destroy this card at the End Phase this effect is activated. (nothing to complain about here)

you said it..no BG... and well... that was my suggestion :D

return, not add

six-sided = 6-sided (I think)

read the rest of the effect the cards you draw go right to your spell and trap card zone. Please read before you say it's broken.

Edit: I would give it a negative effect but it won't allow anymore characters in the effect box.

hmm? Ah' date=' I see now, but you should change the wording there to clarify.

[i']Select 1 monster in your Spell & Trap Card Zone that is treated as a Continuous Spell Card and add it to your hand. If "Red Luck Wolf" is destroyed the Battle Phase this effect is activated, pay 500 Life Points to add 1 "Red Luck Wolf" to hand from your Deck.[/i]

This sentence makes this card even more overpowered then it already was. It was a +4 when it was summoned as well as a 1900 ATK beatstick, and now it gets another +2? Not to mention it's a monster steal from your opponent.

Show us "Red Luck Wolf".

Also, no background in the picture? I know you can do much better then this... Sorry but this gets a 6.5/10 from me :|

Archived