[DISC] tele vs. priest.

it is a question I was thinking about and I couldn't be sure on the answer.

is running summon priest w/ level 4 tuners better than the mali-krebons combo currently being used?

this is actually important, since priest is not only dark, but also only has 800 ATK, making it sangan searchable and tomato call-able. plus when summoned it goes to DEF mode automaticly, which is a much higher 1600.

tele can/ often does get more cards out of your deck than this combo, but in the other I only need 1 card to start it off, and that reduces setup needs.

which one, overall, is better for a deck?

priest is not only dark' date=' but also only has 800 ATK, making it sangan searchable and tomato call-able.

[/quote']

Crush Card Virus

is

a

good

card.

You can only Tribute Summon Priest for with Crush Card Virus if Summon Priest is face-down.

In my opinion, the Emergency Teleport is better than Summon Priest. Summon Priest can't get you a Level 6 Synchro if you're not running Rescue Cat. Emergency Teleport can.

You have to discard a Spell Card to use Priest's effect. With Teleport, you can grab that Tuner monster in your deck and still be able to Normal Summon that turn. Also, you CANNOT tribute Summon Priest for Crush Card Virus. Teleport is better tech than Summon Priest, even though Priest is a great card.

Archived