Huntik: Secrets and Seekers

Astro Dude

Ok. Listen up pilgrims. There's a new card game comin' and it's name is Huntik. I saw the promo' date=' the first episode and some info and I gotta say it's wicked awesome. The theme song kicks butt too. I'm surprised it came from the same groups that made Winx Club. Wonder when that's comin' back (4th season). Anyway, I thought the creatures were cool (well, only the good guy creatures). Let's see, The characters I've seen were Lok, Sophie (Sounds like Tecna from Winx Season 3 [geek moment, sorry']) Dante and some creeps from a group called the Organization (No affiliation with Organization XIII [which surprisingly has 14 members {sorry, another geek moment}]). Anyway, what's your opinion on this show? I would like to know.

EPIC FAIL

This series is not worthy of having an evil organization called The Organization' date=' unless they have nobodies.

[/quote']

Yes, I agree. "Organization" should be copywrited by KH

The shows looks a stupid show like the WInx. This is going to fail.

I completely agree

It's not the same as Winx Club. Look' date=' Try this site:

http://www.huntik.com/

They'll have everything you ight need to know and also, Upper Deck is making the card game. They're the guys that made the Yu-gi-oh card game with Konami, remember?

[/quote']

no konami made the card game, Upperdeck ruined it....

Old Pokemanz = Wizards of the Coast = LOL LOL

I doubt huntik's TCG would be good

Archived