The Quest to Make Bad Cards Good Part 2!!! New card added!!!! PLEASE COMMENT!!!!!

legendhiro

i'm sure none of you have any idea who i am, but i'm kinda on a quest to make crappy cards playable. here is my first card:

154661oz4.jpg

pic is from photobucket. i searched under "light dragon".

remember, the card is designed to make a crappy card playable, so judge it on weather or not it does that, not on the fact that it depends on a crappy card

154661qy2.jpg

[spoiler=Image Credit]

http://media.photobucket.com/image/shield/Dark_Storm_001/Shield.jpg?o=166

[spoiler=Effect]

This monster cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This monster can only be Special Summoned by sacrificing one "Millennium Shield" that you control. Once per turn, if you control this monster on the field, you can equip it to a face-up Warrior-Type monster on your side of the field as an Equip Card, OR unequip it and Special Summon it in face-up Attack Position. Increase the DEF of the equipped monster by 900. When equipped to a monster by this card's effect, you can pay 1000 Life Points once per turn to switch the original ATK and DEF of the equipped monster until the End Phase. At this time, if the equipped monster's ATK is lower than it was when this effect activated, increase the ATK of the equipped monster by the DEF of this card until the End Phase (1 monster can only be equipped with 1 Union Monster at a time. If the equipped monster would be destroyed, this card is destroyed instead.)

^__^^__^^__^^__^^__^^__^%__%^__^^__^

come on guys, its not that bad...is it? =/

its a good card for me... I have nearly all those old cards that people call useless from Leyend of blue eyes to cybernetic revolution,.... I was planning on doing some old decks myself.. I have 3 garnesia elephantis and 2 seyaryus in my binder..I just need the 3rd one and this fusion LOL.... although it seems to help fairyes more than it helps the dragons become useful...

I've been reading your fan-fic too since yesterday (i'm in chapter 14 right now) I have to say it makes me want to do an old deck just for fun (no kidding, I have so much luck at drawing that I've defeated stardust with crab turtle before )

I didn't find chapter seven though ^-^"

overused pic but I have to say.... I would use this ... 4000 ATK and a decent effect won't harm anyone :lol:

its a good card for me... I have nearly all those old cards that people call useless from Leyend of blue eyes to cybernetic revolution' date='.... I was planning on doing some old decks myself.. I have 3 garnesia elephantis and 2 seyaryus in my binder..I just need the 3rd one and this fusion LOL.... although it seems to help fairyes more than it helps the dragons become useful...

I've been reading your fan-fic too since yesterday (i'm in chapter 14 right now) I have to say it makes me want to do an old deck just for fun (no kidding, I have so much luck at drawing that I've defeated stardust with crab turtle before )

I didn't find chapter seven though ^-^"

overused pic but I have to say.... I would use this ... 4000 ATK and a decent effect won't harm anyone :lol:

[/quote']

chapter seven is in post 30. and thanks for reading! you're one of the people who's opinions i really respect.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived