Fire Queen Isario (Test Card)

lpbomb

anime-176.jpg

Effect: This card cannot be special summoned. When this card declares an attack, inflict 500 points of damage to your opponent's Life Points. When this card is targeted by the effect of a card, inflict 500 damage to your Life Points. When this card is destroyed, both you and your opponent take 1000 points of damage to your Life points.

Found: http://images.google.com/imghp?hl=en&tab=wi

Be as harsh as you need to ^^

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card declares an attack, inflict 500 points damage to your opponent. When this card is targeted by a card effect, inflict 500 damage to your Life Points. When this card is destroyed, inflict 1000 Life Points to both players.

I'm not sure... but I think that's how its supposed to be...^-^"

good :) you aprove the test of the card. I'm not a fan of attacks with 50 at the end but overall a 9/10 from me ;)

This card cannot be Special Summoned. When this card declares an attack' date=' [b']inflict 500 points damage to your opponent. When this card is targeted by a card effect, inflict 500 damage to your Life Points. When this card is destroyed, inflict 1000 Life Points to both players.[/b]

I'm not sure... but I think that's how its supposed to be...^-^"

good :) you aprove the test of the card. I'm not a fan of attacks with 50 at the end but overall a 9/10 from me ;)

agreed

9/10

nice

Archived