Magnet Circle LV2[DISC]

Double Summon works better.

Less chance of having it spoiled it by Oppression.

The only negative is having to summon in attack mode' date=' but i'f you're trying to swarm for game, I don't think you want them in defense position.

[/quote']

Wow. I never realized how useful Double Summon is!!!!!!!!!!!! That must be why everyone runs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw it in a DAD deck!!!!!! And that DAD deck was awmazing!!!!!!!!!!

The only negative is having to summon in attack mode' date=' but i'f you're trying to swarm for game, I don't think you want them in defense position.

[/quote']

Wow. I never realized how useful Double Summon is!!!!!!!!!!!! That must be why everyone runs it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just saw it in a DAD deck!!!!!! And that DAD deck was awmazing!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me, are you honestly this stupid?

[/quote']

Tell me, are you honestly too stupid to see that was sarcasm?

[/quote']

Yup, this confirms it. You are this stupid.

Pika said that Double Summon was better than this card, and you responded by ridiculing this claim on the grounds that Double Summon isn't a terribly great card in most cases and DAD decks don't use it. This is right up there with claiming that the number 2 is not, in fact, greater than the number 1, contrary to whatever the extremely rare superpower known as common sense would be telling you if you actually had any, on the grounds that 2 is a pretty small number.

[/quote']

Pika said that Double Summon was better than this card, and you responded by ridiculing this claim on the grounds that Double Summon isn't a terribly great card in most cases and DAD decks don't use it. This is right up there with claiming that the number 2 is not, in fact, greater than the number 1, contrary to whatever the extremely rare superpower known as common sense would be telling you if you actually had any, on the grounds that 2 is a pretty small number.

I was commenting on the fact that Double Summon is a bad card.

I used DAD as an example because it is the currently most common deck.

I know that both are bad, and I was saying that. So why call me stupid and then say it is for not saying something, when that is in fact exactly what I said?

[/quote']

I know that both are bad, and I was saying that. So why call me stupid and then say it is for not saying something, when that is in fact exactly what I said?

The problem - which you still don't seem to have grasped even after I have explained it to you and provided a numerical analogy that a first-grader could grasp, suggesting that you are not in fact merely stupid and are actually full-blown clinically retarded - is that Pika was speaking in relative terms, and you blindly shifted into absolutes in a pathetic attempt to ridicule him, which rather backfired in the sense that it merely provided ample evidence that what few brain cells you may have had at one point seem to have died of sheer loneliness.

Yes, Double Summon isn't all that great a card. It's still better than Magnet Circle LV2. Likewise, 2 is not a big number. It's still greater than 1.

[/quote']

The problem - which you still don't seem to have grasped even after I have explained it to you and provided a numerical analogy that a first-grader could grasp, suggesting that you are not in fact merely stupid and are actually full-blown clinically retarded - is that Pika was speaking in relative terms, and you blindly shifted into absolutes in a pathetic attempt to ridicule him, which rather backfired in the sense that it merely provided ample evidence that what few brain cells you may have had at one point seem to have died of sheer loneliness.

Yes, Double Summon isn't all that great a card. It's still better than Magnet Circle LV2. Likewise, 2 is not a big number. It's still greater than 1.

Since I am (apparently) clinically retarded, I do not understand or care what you say about me.

[/quote']

Since I am (apparently) clinically retarded, I do not understand or care what you say about me.

HarbingerEvil:

Summary:

Pika : Double Summon > Magnet Circle LV2.

Evil : No, Double Summon is a bad card in general, it's not used in the currently dominating deck in the meta. (See the irrelavence?)

Crab : Pika is comparing Double Summon and Magnet Circle LV2.

Evil : Double Summon and Magnet Circle LV2 is bad. I don't see what's wrong.

Crab : You don't get it. This isn't about which card is bad, but is about Double Summon > Magnetic LV2.

Evil : Lolwut? I'm stupid so I don't care and I don't understand you!

You directly quoted Pika in your first post, suggesting that your comment is directly referring to Pika's post. (If you're going to say it's a independent comment, then just forget all this arguing and go back to discussing Magnet Circle) Obviously, Double summon being a bad card does not contradict Double Summon > Magnet Circle LV2, because *insert powerful card* > Double Summon > Magnet Circle LV2.

Therefore, your statemet was totally irrelavent to Pika's post, hence Crab went to correct you.

Now, I understand being called stupid may be annoying, but what is the point of admitting to be one? It's basically admitting defeat, and a pretty futile comeback, maybe.

You could've just admitted that you are wrong if you can't think of arguments. If you don't want to "lose", use arguments. Admitting to be "clinically retarded" is just ruining your own reputation. (Not in terms of Rep. points, those are pointless.)

I know you're literate and is not whatever Crab called you, so can everyone just chill and discuss the card?

------------------------------------------------------

On-topic : Magnet Circle is a -1. Morphtronics are not really that great at advantage generating.

Isn't machine duplication a better way to swarm? Though most <500ATK monsters are not the

Guest PikaPerson01

[/quote']

You realize my post was being used to compare it to Magnet Circle, right? By saying it works better, I mean in comparison to Magnet Circle, when used in a Morphtronic deck. I mean, unless my shoe size is higher then your IQ, this should have been pretty damn obvious given the context.

tl;dr version: Cool story bra.

Archived