-The Alias Emporium- |CLOSED|

Parting Shot

NOTICE: This thread is a fresh start in terms of the policy, but is NOT a fresh start with previous name change time periods. Yes, I will be cross-checking with the other thread to see when people last changed their name, so if you're in the middle of a 3-month waiting period, that hasn't changed.

I'm about to head to work, so I will handle all the requests once I get there.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Put me on the waiting list for a revert back to Death Metal.

I have to copy and paste my name everytime I get on and it annoys me. =/

Reverted to Death Metal.

Name change to ♠Thorn♠

Ploz and Thanz

You need to wait til January 19th for your next change.

I would like my name changed to Eternal Zodiac (without the xXXx)

Changed to Eternal Zodiac.

░░░Mikooo' Yoshi░░░

Could you change meh waiting list name to that?

Waiting List updated.

Hey' date=' Browarod, can i change my name to Mikooo

and still have the other name on the waiting list?

becuase of the rule?

[/quote']

I suppose.

Can I change to .:Haruki Adachi:.

Changed to .:Haruki Adachi:..

so if i want my name changed to ~Tobi80~ then i have to wait till I've been a member for 4 months...how much longer do i have

You can get a name change on February 26th. Though' date=' I could capitalize the T right now if you wanted. It would count under the rule as a small change ;)

can i have mine changed to Lexeaus

Changed to Lexeaus.

Can I pretty please be called:

FelixTheCat

I'm on the other name change thing but if I can get it done like this I'd prefer it.

Changed to FelixTheCat.

Question' date=' how come yardwoog whatever got his name change, and he only has 800 some posts?

[/quote']

Can any of you people even read?

You don't need to have 1200 posts, you only need to have been a member for 4 months or more. =/

They probably can, you don't need to be such a B!tch about it Sha Nay Nay..........

Question' date=' how come yardwoog whatever got his name change, and he only has 800 some posts?

[/quote']

You don't need to have 1200 posts, you only need to have been a member for 4 months or more. =/

Thank you Shanoa.

Everyone, please read the rules carefully before asking questions.

[/quote']

I HAVE T_T

Not until January 19th.

[/quote']

They probably can, you don't need to be such a B!tch about it Sha Nay Nay..........

Do you know me at all...?

[/quote']

Thank you Shanoa.

Everyone, please read the rules carefully before asking questions.

Read the last post of the 2nd page of mine.I AM 4 months old registeration-wise.

[/quote']

I HAVE T_T

Not until January 19th.

[/quote']

Do you know me at all...?

I read your profile, do I need to say more?

Archived