-The Alias Emporium- |CLOSED|

Parting Shot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so if i want my name changed to ~Tobi80~ then i have to wait till I've been a member for 4 months...how much longer do i have

You can get a name change on February 26th. Though' date=' I could capitalize the T right now if you wanted. It would count under the rule as a small change ;)[/quote']

ok...change my name only if i can still get it changed on feb. 26th...thx:)

Put me on the waiting list so I don't forget about my amazing name change to "Captain Anarchy".

Don't change until I say.

Added.

Please add RiffMasterAlex to the waiting list.

As far as I can see' date=' you meet the qualifications to get it changed currently. Any reason why you want to wait?

so if i want my name changed to ~Tobi80~ then i have to wait till I've been a member for 4 months...how much longer do i have

You can get a name change on February 26th. Though' date=' I could capitalize the T right now if you wanted. It would count under the rule as a small change ;)[/quote']

ok...change my name only if i can still get it changed on feb. 26th...thx:)

Added to Waiting List.

Question' date=' how come yardwoog whatever got his name change, and he only has 800 some posts?

[/quote']

Can any of you people even read?

You don't need to have 1200 posts, you only need to have been a member for 4 months or more. =/

Thank you Shanoa.

Everyone, please read the rules carefully before asking questions.

Read the last post of the 2nd page of mine.I AM 4 months old registeration-wise.

Only if you registered on Septembre 8th or earlier. And YOU didn't

And Soul Knight wants a revert.

I think < and > were banned because they couldn't be added to usernames' date=' not because they messed code or anything. =/

[/quote']

You are correct, I get an error when trying to change to a username with < or > in it. And, I think somewhere in transferring the info from the old thread to the new one, I switched < and > with ( and ). I will go fix that now.

Requesting my name to be changed to Deliverance.

Changed to Deliverance.

Can i have my Name changed To Voltage with one of those symbols after it

Changed to Voltage™.

why is the time you have been a member 4 months?

(This is my 3rd month today' date=' and i wanna get a name changeT_T)

would numbers being removed count as rule 4, therefore, being requestable at any time?

[/quote']

No, that would not count under Rule 4, neither would adding/removing characters like ~ or .: from each end of a username. I had to draw the line somewhere, and this is where it is. I can capitalize the H for you if you want, though.

I want to revert to Welche, but since I can't, put me on the waiting list. No, I do not care about one month before your next available change. This is because my life is getting better.

OMG Darth youve gotta be kidding. 4 days after i change my name you make a free name change thread. GRRRRR. Awell just my luck. So if i wanted to remove the TM thingy *no i dont* and change it to like © or somthing would that be under simple changes or not?

*Sorry for the spam*

Yes' date=' removing the falls under Rule 4.

~TwIsTeD~ -> Captain Anarchy

Changed to Captain Anarchy.

Hey Darth, is it possiblt to have my name changed to JG? Or is it too short? It's just a question, but if it can be changed to JG, please do it.

EDIT: I just got informed that it must be between 3 and 25, so can I have my name changed to

~JG~

Archived