Ward Academy [PG - 16] Summon Spirits added! Get ready for first missions!

fenrir

• Replies 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Name: Dargus

Age(13-16): 16

Orphan or Regular: Orphan

Bio: Dragus was Orphaned when he was 5, so a family who had built things all their life took him in, He got the Knack of building things when he saw his new parents work, then with his father being a Mage(Which he kept it a secret from his mother) He was tought some of the Arcane arts to help him build items and other stuff

Appearance:

0afc170.png

Personality: He is an Ambitious person who likes to build things, he is slightly experienced in the arcane arts, but only using what is Dubbed by him "Builder's Magic"

Anything Else: Nothing

OoC: i'm actually trying to get him as a tinkerer, because Building and Magic is the 2 best things i like

OoC: In, I'd put you in Tinker, but your char is more of a mage. Mage it is.

Takashi sighed. "Next is Rokujo's room." He walked out and opened the door to Rokujo's room.

OoC: Anybody can pick somebody else's room to live in aswell. Ya know, like a roomy?

--Ahem:

--Rokujo's room is dark. Do not touch the curtains at all costs... And you lot do know they are in my room.

Rokujo went up to room' date=' to see Alex, Evan, Robbie, and Takashi in there. "What the hell is this? Get the fuc* out of my room."

[/quote']

--Ugh...

--Ahem:

--Rokujo's room is dark. Do not touch the curtains at all costs... And you lot do know they are in my room.

Rokujo went up to room' date=' to see Alex, Evan, Robbie, and Takashi in there. "What the hell is this? Get the fuc* out of my room."

[/quote']

Archived