*~ Super Mario Enemies ~*

Starly_64

I have created my own collection of the famous and frequent Super Mario enemies. All effective, all fair, and effects that suit their abilites. My apologies for the stale, blank backgrounds, but there was no alternative to showing the highly detailed enemies. I hope you enjoy the cards.

2dtt8n5.jpg2irnlnr.jpg

4iftl5.jpg2rzxtaa.jpg

15y7imf.jpg2a7fles.jpg

e04vv7.jpg25freyv.jpg

14eb96g.jpgzsque9.jpgflvzi9.jpg2nsmkbc.jpg334p7x1.jpg2vxjcp0.jpg2n58ht.jpg2s12ddu.jpg4tlx11.jpg2iru25u.jpg142s9au.jpgt7dieo.jpg1s1ru1.jpgvhxik8.jpg2epizv5.jpg6sdjdz.jpg2mop84n.jpg30lcth4.jpg

15hznns.jpgp7goo.jpg

zxmd5s.jpg2re1ml5.jpg

2bxtw2.jpg1ywxhe.jpg

2m2xlat.jpg295bris.jpg

313lv86.jpg2zgfe2q.jpg

16m8w7s.jpg281rlg9.jpg

w98f0n.jpgwcb7g2.jpg

11awbo8.jpgvzy5ow.jpg

29xdj14.jpg30kqbua.jpg

331hcp1.jpg

Expect a couple more enemies to show up soon.

All Images, Pictures and Names are © Nintendo.

wow, i think these cards are really good!

8/10

Athough i have a problem with 2 of the cards

its just my opinion but i don't think Koopa Paratroopa a card with 1600 ATK should be summoned to the field like that as you could use that to tribute summon a monster in your first turn

also i think King Boo is a bit overpowered in the fact that it can deal 2000 ATK to your life points, i would recommend changing the effect so that King Boo goes into defence position after using this effect but thats just me

other than that these are actually pretty good cards (i'd play with a mushroom enemy deck like this =] )

wow' date=' i think these cards are really good!

8/10

Athough i have a problem with 2 of the cards

its just my opinion but i don't think Koopa Paratroopa a card with 1600 ATK should be summoned to the field like that as you could use that to tribute summon a monster in your first turn

also i think King Boo is a bit overpowered in the fact that it can deal 2000 ATK to your life points, i would recommend changing the effect so that King Boo goes into defence position after using this effect but thats just me

other than that these are actually pretty good cards (i'd play with a mushroom enemy deck like this ='] )

Thanks for the feedback. And thanks for showing how several of the cards can be a bit overpowered. I'll see what I can do to change those problems, so your "Mushroom Enemy Deck" can be perfect. I'll make note of these problems in the future.

bad images... short effects... teh usual malarky

1. It takes a vast amount of time to combine a high quality picture of a character with a background that's suitable.

2. It beats having tons of effects that you have to remember for every turn.

3. what's the usual, hmmm???

Thanks for commenting!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived