Giant Trunade

Mist Body

Smashing Ground

Domino Effect

Double Summon

Cold Wave

Total Cards- 42 main deck, 0 Extra Deck

Plz rate my new deck

well i guess i post something helful since no one else will. the first thing you need to do is pick one theme and build a deck around that

But you forgot the main part: put in only cards that support the theme, and no random crappy cards, anf make your decks as clos to 40 cards as possible as drawing what you need is your best friend:).

The deck works for me, i very rarely center my deck around 1 or 2 types of cards. Prime Material Dragon it an aswome card, cause instead of losing life points while it is on the field, you gain life points equal to the battle damage you would have originally lost. Yugi isn't exactly the best at dueling either, Yamu (Puzzle Spirit) is the good duelist. When i center my deck around certain cards i lose, my cards back up each other. If i get Cold Enchanter on my first turn, discard my hand and her ATK become 3100, for Cyberdark Keel, if Magna Drago is in the graveyard then I can equip Magna Drago to Cyberdark Keel and have Cyberdark Keel have 2200 ATK points! Gosh people, I am not a crappy duelist, READ CARD EFFECTS AND CONSIDER STUFF, srry it was sooooo flippin long

The deck works for me' date=' i very rarely center my deck around 1 or 2 types of cards. Prime Material Dragon it an aswome card, cause instead of losing life points while it is on the field, [b']you gain life points equal to the battle damage you would have originally lost.[/b] Yugi isn't exactly the best at dueling either, Yamu (Puzzle Spirit) is the good duelist. When i center my deck around certain cards i lose, my cards back up each other. If i get Cold Enchanter on my first turn, discard my hand and her ATK become 3100, for Cyberdark Keel, if Magna Drago is in the graveyard then I can equip Magna Drago to Cyberdark Keel and have Cyberdark Keel have 2200 ATK points! Gosh people, I am not a crappy duelist, READ CARD EFFECTS AND CONSIDER STUFF, srry it was sooooo flippin long

scratch.jpg

Next time you give advice, make sure you know what your talking about

Really what you should do is find a consistent otk you like and base your deck around using that otk the only problem is I think that the duels aren't as fun and it gets really boring after awhile

Fixed and OTKing like madness can be fun but if anything it would just get too repetitive. Thats why we find another type of OTK.

Archived