Crystal Beast Deck

Ice_

Could someone give me the list for Jesse Anderson deck. And if there are any good decks that you can make with the Jesse anderson booster pack and Tactical Evolution booster pack could you tell me? How would this deck below do.

Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle x3

Crystal Beast Amethyst Car x3

Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise x2

Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth x3

Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger x3

Crystal Beast Cobalt Eagle x3

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus x2

Grave Squirmer

Rainbow Dragon

Summoned Skull

Submarineroid

Neo-Space Air Hummingbird

Cyber Harpie Lady

Crystal becon x2

Crystal Blessing x2

Crystal Abundance x3

Crystal Promise

Ancient City- Rainbow Ruins x2

Crystal Release x2

Last Resort x2

Crystal Pair

Monster Reborn

Negate Attack

Swords of Revealing Light

Heavy Strom

Change of Heart

Shadow Spell

Pot Of Greed

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could someone give me the list for Jesse Anderson deck. And if there are any good decks that you can make with the Jesse anderson booster pack and Tactical Evolution booster pack could you tell me? How would this deck below do.

Monsters: 19

Rescue Cat x2

Green Baboon' date=' Guardian of the Forest

Crystal Beast Ruby Carbuncle x3

Crystal Beast Amethyst Cat x3

Crystal Beast Emerald Tortoise x2

Crystal Beast Amber Mammoth x2

Crystal Beast Topaz Tiger x3

Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus x3

Spells: 23

Crystal Beacon x2

Crystal Blessing x2

Crystal Abundance x3

Crystal Promise

Ancient City- Rainbow Ruins x3

Crystal Release x2

Monster Reborn

Harpie's Feather Duster

Raigeki

Dark Hole

Premature Burial

Change of Heart

Pot Of Greed

Rare Value x3

[/quote']

I'm not an expert at CBs, but that build should work better than the one you posted.

add

-crystal slicer

-crystal pair

-rainbow path

-(another) rainbow dragon

then your deck will become awesome

9/10

when you add my cards

100/10

OMG WHAT A N00B!! PLEASE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU HAVE 3 STARS OR MORE!! N00BS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS AND ITS FUNNY AND IRRITATING AT THE SAME TIME...

add

-crystal slicer

-crystal pair

-rainbow path

-(another) rainbow dragon

then your deck will become awesome

9/10

when you add my cards

100/10

OMG WHAT A N00B!! PLEASE DO NOT SAY ANYTHING UNLESS YOU HAVE 3 STARS OR MORE!! N00BS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS AND ITS FUNNY AND IRRITATING AT THE SAME TIME...

OMG WHAT A FVCKING RETARD!! ONLY RETARDS THINK STARS MEAN ANYTHING!! RETARDS SAY THE DARNDEST THINGS AND ITS IRRITATING...

given it was bad advice...

idk, what these people are talkin about, i have a CB deck and it's one of the better decks to use, not only are they easy to use, but with crystal abundance, it's an automatic if not close to and automatic win, a couple of things though,

1. have 3 rainbow ruins in there, these things are vital in a CB deck, plus it'll piss off your opponent when they can't use spell cards

2. Hamon-Lord of Striking Thunder, if you have 3 CB's in your spell and trap card zone bring him out, then your opponent has something to work with

3. Gravi-Crush Dragon, destory your opponents monster by sending a CB from your spell and trap zone to the graveyard, if you want you could also us magna slash and do the same for spell and traps they have

4. these cards:

Summoned Skull

Submarineroid

Cyber Harpie Lady

take them out, as well as change of heart and pot of greed (those two are illegal)

5. 1 rainbow dragon and one rainbow dark dragon, balances the deck out nicely

finally and i don't care what anyone else says: add these 3 cards

elemental hero neos

polymerazation

rainbow neos

it won me 3 tournaments, and i pass this knowledge to you, lol

the deck is pretty decent, just take out change and pot, 8.7/10

idk' date=' what these people are talkin about, i have a CB deck and it's one of the better decks to use, not only are they easy to use, but with crystal abundance, it's an automatic if not close to and automatic win, a couple of things though,

1. have 3 rainbow ruins in there, these things are vital in a CB deck, plus it'll piss off your opponent when they can't use spell cards

2. Hamon-Lord of Striking Thunder, if you have 3 CB's in your spell and trap card zone bring him out, then your opponent has something to work with

3. Gravi-Crush Dragon, destory your opponents monster by sending a CB from your spell and trap zone to the graveyard, if you want you could also us magna slash and do the same for spell and traps they have

4. these cards:

Summoned Skull

Submarineroid

Cyber Harpie Lady

take them out, as well as change of heart and pot of greed (those two are illegal)

elemental hero neos

polymerazation

rainbow neos

[/quote']

that post was filled with ungodly amounts of fail...

idk' date=' what these people are talkin about, i have a CB deck and it's one of the better decks to use, not only are they easy to use, but with crystal abundance, it's an automatic if not close to and automatic win, a couple of things though,

[b']1. have 3 rainbow ruins in there, these things are vital in a CB deck, plus it'll piss off your opponent when they can't use spell cards[/b]

4. these cards:

Summoned Skull

Submarineroid

Cyber Harpie Lady

elemental hero neos

polymerazation

rainbow neos

The Bold Wording is the only advice you gave that made sense.

if that's how you guys see it fine

as for you sbdnate, i wonder, are you saying those things becuase your the best deck maker, or simply because your jealous you don't have a deck like that?

if your going to put people down and tell them that they fail, at least do it in a nicer way, and tell them how they can improve on it

i'm simply trying to help out another duelist by giving some advice, you have nothing good to say about this deck either say how to imporve it, or don't say anything at all

Archived