LOCK

:.Bronze Hat.:™

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ryu nodded.

Ryu: "Well, I need to get back home."

But when Ryu turns around two Half-Breeds appear, in Half-Spider. They are pitch black and have a strange makring on themselves.

Ryu went into Half-Breed form and pulled out his axe.

Half-Spider 1: "fool."

The Half-Spider shot webbing at Ryu's arm, and dragged him over. He bit into Ryu, poisoning him.

Ryu: "Agh!"

The Second Spider advanced onto Volf.

Meanwhile...

Back at Ryu and Kyko's house, a strange feeling rushed over Kouta. He wazs sensing what was ahppening to Ryu.

Ryu stood up and slashed the spider down the middle, he slashed 2 more times then kicked it off the tree. But the fires accidentally burnt Ryu somewhat, he yelped in agony and fell down.

Back at Ryu's house, Kouta was sensing everything.

Kouta: "Mom, we need to go help dad, I think he's in trouble! I sense it!"

Kyko was Enraged by what Happend to Ryu, Which Then A Black Liquid Spewed out of her Hand, Which turned into a Staff, Then All three Half Spiders that were Attacking Kyko, Andrial, and Kouta were Imprisoned in a Fireball, Being Cooked Alive, Then Andrial told Kouta to look for or make a Bleeding Wound on Ryu, as She was going to use her Psychokinesis to Draw out the Venom

Kouta looked over at Ryu, he found a wound on his chest and leg, one from the bite and the other from the fire.

Kouta: "Andrial, I found 2 wounds! You probably want to sue the one on dad's chest because that was where the venom first entered his sytem.

One of the Half-Spiders managed to survive, still badly burnt, he tangled Kyko in webbing, then shot Venom at Andiral

The Webbing Burst and Got the Half Spider Tangled instead and the Venom instead hit the same Half Spider, Kyko then Retorted "Ha, How do you like it when they do that to you!" And She then Trapped the Half Spider in a Fireball again, This Time Killing it, While that was going on, Andrial Drawed Most of the Venom out of Ryu and tossed it aside, Which she said "Hopefully i got rid of enough to heal Dad"

Ryu started to come to, he looked around and saw his family.

Ryu: "What's going on?"

Kouta: "You were in a battle and someone poisoned you."

Kouta looked around. The treetops Ryu was batlingon were burning to cinders.

Kouta: "We gotta get you outta here."

Kouta turned to his sister.

Kouta: "Andrial, get us out of here!"

As all was this happening at the main tavern in Alpha City

"Tender another drink" a man asked in a raged up Enclave Dress uniform asked

"I think thats anuf man."

"Hay i will tell you when i had anuf oka! so get me my drink before i blow you head off." As he yelled at the Tender he got out his Pistol but as he dose two man came up behind him and throws him out.

"I should have destroyed this place along time ago!" he yelled and walked off.

meanwhile on the out skirts of the city a Enclave Humvee Drives up once again. but instead of a man coming out a woman comes out wearing not a Dress uniform but light combat armor as one of the City guards came up to greet this new person she takes out a pistol not like Freeman's but close to it and fires at the guard only making a clicking sound that no one hired. she kept on walking in to City.

Archived