LOCK

:.Bronze Hat.:™

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Relic: I see you're all half-breeds. The names Relic. I'm not exactly a half-breed though. It's more like I'm half-man, a quarter lion, a third eagle, a quarter scorpion plus a bunch of other stuff so let's just sum it up and say Manticore. I don't what kind of mess you guys are in but if you give me more half-creature parts I'll help you out.

Kyko then Apoligized and Said "Sorry, I was refering to what you called Relic" While Andrial told Takashi "I have a Weapon too, in fact i have many Weapons" As she said that, A Black Liquid Filled her Hand which turned into a Halberd, Which then turned into a Spear, then a Claymore, then a Ragnarok, then a Bow, then a 2 Bladed Sword, then a Whip, then Back into a Bow

Andrial then was about to reply, but was hushed by Horror of Pain, then it Spoke "I am a thought of Andrial's, I am 'Horror of Pain', Related to 'Eternal Pain' and 'Merciless Death', and i'm kinda getting hungry", then Andrial said "These "Thoughts" are often helpful to it's Host, but sometimes bad for everyone around them, Take 'Horror of Pain' for an Example, Being Eternal Pain's Relative, He likes to Torture people, Oh, and all thoughts are Etheral, you cannot touch them physically"

Archived