Possible solution to my worst nightmare...

RyanAtlus

Could this work?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Could this work?

• Hell yeah.
    • Yeah; this might work.
    • If you're lucky...
    • No are you *f*-ing crazy?

Nightmare= Gladiator Beasts

MONSTERS 16

- Legendary Jujitsu Master x3

- D.D. Warrior x3

- D.D. Warrior Lady

- D.D. Assailant x3

- Wall of Illusion x3

- Newdoria x3

SPELLS 12

- Final Countdown x3

- Messenger of Peace x3

- The Dark Door x3

- Lightning Vortex

- Swords of Revealing Light

- Level Limit-Area B

TRAPS 12

- Royal Opression x3

- Threatening Roar x3

- Bottomless Trap Hole x3

- Torrential Tribute

- Gravity Bind

- Ordeal of a Traveller

Hey, what happened to Scrap-Iron Scarecrow? That's like your ace card when used with The Dark Door. Also, I'm not sure, but I think negating a GB's attack will stop it from tagging out. If so, this becomes VERY helpful. Also, you might want to try out Vanity's Fiend or Vanity's Ruler.

Waboku is counterproductive for dealing with Gladiator Beasts. Waboku helps them. Drop them for a set of Bottomless Trap Holes.

Sorry GB's are Instoppible

LAWL. Where have I heard that before? They are not unstoppable. TeleDAD is owning the Meta with nothing to oppose it. What Meta are you living in?

The Meta with the chocolate bunnys and the pink ponys probably...Even I've got the message that GB are pownable by now.

Hey' date=' what happened to Scrap-Iron Scarecrow? That's like your ace card when used with The Dark Door. Also, I'm not sure, but I think negating a GB's attack will stop it from tagging out. If so, this becomes VERY helpful. Also, you might want to try out Vanity's Fiend or Vanity's Ruler.

[/quote']

Yeah, dunno why I dropped it, this Deck is anti-GB

Even I've got the message that GB are pownable by now.

You got the wrong message.

GBs aren't bad or "pownable" in any way.

I never ACTUALLY "lol" when I type it, but that time I legitimately laughed out loud, quite heartily. TeleDAD and Lightsworn say 'Hi'. You know, those decks that walked in on Gladiator Beasts' meta and gangster-punched it in the balls.

You do realise that you are running a deck with cards that rely on battle to work' date=' and cards that stop battle from happening.

[/quote']

You do realise that you got the point of the deck wrong, don't you?

What does the point of deck matter to my arguement?

He is running cards that inherently contridict each other in terms of what they are trying to accomplish.

You do realise that you are running a deck with cards that rely on battle to work' date=' and cards that stop battle from happening.

[/quote']

He is running cards that inherently contridict each other in terms of what they are trying to accomplish.

No they don't. -_-;

The point is to blow away their monsters and hit them with the monsters, until you're out of backrow and they're drawing minimal monsters, and then you can pick-and-choose removal of their best stuff.

[/quote']

No they don't. -_-;

The point is to blow away their monsters and hit them with the monsters, until you're out of backrow and they're drawing minimal monsters, and then you can pick-and-choose removal of their best stuff.

Thanks

[/quote']

No they don't. -_-;

Thanks

Yeah, no problem.

I don't know about Final Countdown though.

[/quote']

No they don't. -_-;

Thanks

Yeah, no problem.

I don't know about Final Countdown though.

Oh yeah.

I definitely should remove that one.

I never ACTUALLY "lol" when I type it' date=' but that time I legitimately laughed out loud, quite heartily. TeleDAD and Lightsworn say 'Hi'. You know, those decks that walked in on Gladiator Beasts' meta and gangster-punched it in the balls.

[/quote']

TeleDAD and LS beat GBs, but not by ridiculous amounts.

I never ACTUALLY "lol" when I type it' date=' but that time I legitimately laughed out loud, quite heartily. TeleDAD and Lightsworn say 'Hi'. You know, those decks that walked in on Gladiator Beasts' meta and gangster-punched it in the balls.

[/quote']

TeleDAD and LS beat GBs, but not by ridiculous amounts.

They went from making nearly EVERY slot in the T16, to OCCASIONALLY making ONE with as many as THIRTEEN of the other slots being TeleDAD and two Lightsworn.

Yes, by ridiculous amounts.

Archived