necromancy.

sbdnate

i really want to try this out... guess i have to wait till dark repairer comes out...

3x doom shaman

3x puppet master

2x sinister sprocket

2x dark repairer

2x plague spreader zombie

3x gold

3x silva

1x gorz

3x dwd

3x allure

2x hand destruction

2x cosr

1x card destruction

1x brain control

1x monster reborn

1x trunade

1x storm

2x dwl

2x foolish

3x royal decree/pwwb/threatening roar

crazy awesome run of the mill extra deck

rate and fix

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Dark_Repairer

maybe - puppet master, It's a little slow, It needs to be tribute summoned to get it's effect. which means no monarchs straight after, also since the monsters cant attack and might well be subject to removal before you get a chance to do anything with them, and as for GY ditching, Cheerful Coffin? and you might consider the Darkworld spell that Special Summons them from the GY Gateway to Dark World, I think it is.

puppet master can almost guarantee two synchro summons so i want to keep him at two...

cheerful coffin is a horrible card that should never be used...

gateway... im not too fond of the card... besides, i was looking to summon doom shaman... i was thinking about swing but that would take out the monster i special summoned with it if it wasnt for synchro fodder...

im thinking of just forgetting the monarch thing completely...

puppet master can almost guarantee two synchro summons so i want to keep him at two...

cheerful coffin is a horrible card that should never be used...

gateway... im not too fond of the card... besides' date=' i was looking to summon doom shaman... i was thinking about swing but that would take out the monster i special summoned with it if it wasnt for synchro fodder...

[/quote']

Swing isnt really worth running without enough targets. You only have 2 targets. Them being Doom Shaman. There's always Birthright but that is slower than Swing at the cost of keeping the revived monster but still isn't worth running considering the number of targets.

I really don't know what you can do here to be honest.

Wow, a Dark lv2 Fiend Tuner that even has an effect which aids the inconsistency problems of Darkworld decks? I think Dark Repairer was actually made for this deck ;)

My only issue here is the heavy LP cost of Puppet Master conflicting with your 3 Solemns. I'd suggest running PWWB if you're using the Solemns to control your opponent, or Royal Decree if your main reason for playing them was to ensure that your combos don't get interrupted.

HECK YES!

is that sarcasm...?

Wow' date=' a Dark lv2 Fiend Tuner that even has an effect which aids the inconsistency problems of Darkworld decks? I think Dark Repairer was actually [i']made[/i] for this deck ;)

My only issue here is the heavy LP cost of Puppet Master conflicting with your 3 Solemns. I'd suggest running PWWB if you're using the Solemns to control your opponent, or Royal Decree if your main reason for playing them was to ensure that your combos don't get interrupted.

good point... its 9:40 am and i have been awake since about noon yesterday so... yeah im not at my peak right now...

forgive me if theres something im not seeing that makes this a bad idea

but cant you just use dark resonator?

silva and gold are level 5, so resonator gives you the 8. granted he doesnt have any other beefs that work particularly well with this, other than minor stall. but you could also change it to teleport with psychic commander and/or krebons

you could tilt it more towards dark world beefing for quick tuning.

gl though, seems like it could be made to be painful

i opted out of dark resonator because

puppet master+gold+sinister sprocket+psz=lvl8+lvl6 given if i had a lvl 3 tuner here i could get two lvl8 synchros but then i would have no way of getting lvl6...

or

doom shaman+dark repairer=lvl8

as much as i wanted to fit dark resonator in i found it more practical to go with lvl2 tuners... i will experiment with both when i can but for now i am going with lvl2 and lvl1

well, if the problem is getting the bigger tribute guys out, my suggestion of tuning it more toward dark world would apply nicely. im not entirely familiar with each one but im going to assume theres at least one level 4 dark world monster that specials when its dropped

so

running levels 4 and 5 with tuners ranging at 2-3 provides an excellent balance

high shot is a level 8, low ballin at level 6, and an even range of 7. black rose could be fairly powerful here, but it might be a lil too painful to part with the cosr it could nuke. its still a 24 beater though, and if you do keep a lvl 1 tuner of some sort, you could step it up.. tldr.

the dark world cards would provide more than adequate draw from allure and cosr, of course. more reliable than puppet, who you can still keep anyway.

if you did tweak it more toward dark world, youd want to up the hand destruction a bit. i dont want to suggest morphing jar 1, because its hit or miss, but it could swarm your field easily if you draw a few of the dark worlds.

with that addition, forced requisition would take an interesting control approach.

gl.

Archived