The World Ends With You- Official Discussion Thread

Fen.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, get it.

It pwns in every possible way.

The only "bad" thing about the game, is the time it may take to get used to the controls. It's kind of a game you're either great at, or suck at. There's really no spot in between.

But if you can figure out the controls, you'll love the game.

Anyway, it's about the Reaper's Game, which lasts 7 days. The main character Neku, who pretty much hates everyone, is partnered up with Shiki, who is pretty much his total opposite, and they have to work together to survive the week.

I won't tell you much else, because it might spoil the game. =)

The storyline is one of the best in any game I've ever played.

I've never used the Eden set.

What does it do? =o

Whoever has the Light Puck can't get hurt in any way. It's five different pins which all evolve into a different part of the Eden Set. Since it's five' date=' you can use a healing pin as the last one.

Anyway whoever has the Light Puck can't be hurt agaisn't ANYTHING. So basicly use the Top screen the entire time, really useful agaisn't most bosses. The one exception is your battle with Sho (He gets more epic!?), you can barely hurt him at all with top screen. [/color']

I don't use either of them anyway since I use Black Uranus instead which is better.

I rarely use either of the others, because the tapping one takes forever to recharge, one the slashing one only attacks once.

The Black Uranus pin makes up for that because it deals so much damage per hit.

I don't see how the slashing one is stronger. Yes, I know about effiecency and charge time, but you can constantly juggle your enemies over and over again with the tapping one.

Besides I did a little test, to see which pin can take out the same noise faster, (I only wore that pin) And the tapping one won, by a landslide. The conditions were the same. :\

Archived