Official Ongoing Naruto Discussion Thread.

Arekku_Koro

Naruto's return to Konoha (read huge crater) is comparable in every little aspect to Goku's arrival at Namek during the Frieza saga.

He's too much of a god.

Oh, and another comparison? Giant Rasengan = Spirit Bomb. -.-

Then again, Sasuke is also godly at the moment. Meh, I just think they became too powerful, too young. The timeskip should have been larger, they should have been reintroduced in their twenties. Then the level of power they are displaying now would have been acceptable.

This way, all other characters seem miles away, which in my opinion takes away from their value... Rock Lee, for instance. Just how weak is he now, compared to Naruto or Sasuke? :/

Anyway, Pain is kinda cheap. And Shinra Tensei is interesting, in that it can blow up an entire village, yet nobody relevant seems to die in the enormous blast. -.-

Tsunade healed everyone prior to Shinra Tensei, I believe. Besides, it's not about healing them - an explosion that obliterates hundreds of buildings and doesn't kill a single person is just weird. :P

And I didn't forget - I jsut think the author made them reach an enormous level of power at a very young age, which could have been fixed easily by making them older after the time-skip.

As it stands, other than 2 or 3 antagonists, there is no other ninja in the world of Naruto that can be considered strong enough to help either Sasuke or Naruto become stronger themselves. And if such a character does show up, he better have the power to blow up Japan or it'll look very unrealistic. Think, for example, how odd it'd be to have Naruto train under Kakashi now - he's way above his league, which is a weird thought to have, seeing as we have always been accustomed to see Kakashi as always having one extra trick, one extra jutsu or one extra plan in every battle, making him always one step ahead.

Tsunade used her ability to save everyone' date=' but she'll most likely die.

You forget that Naruto and Sasuke where both trained by powerful ninjas in their fifties, and Naruto has the demon fox in him.

[/quote']

And Sasuke has the Orochimarus' seal in him.

Tsunade healed everyone prior to Shinra Tensei' date=' I believe. Besides, it's not about healing them - an explosion that obliterates hundreds of buildings and doesn't kill a single person is just weird. :P

And I didn't forget - I jsut think the author made them reach an enormous level of power at a very young age, which could have been fixed easily by making them older after the time-skip.

As it stands, other than 2 or 3 antagonists, there is no other ninja in the world of Naruto that can be considered strong enough to help either Sasuke or Naruto become stronger themselves. And if such a character does show up, he better have the power to blow up Japan or it'll look very unrealistic. Think, for example, how odd it'd be to have Naruto train under Kakashi now - he's way above his league, which is a weird thought to have, seeing as we have always been accustomed to see Kakashi as always having one extra trick, one extra jutsu or one extra plan in every battle, making him always one step ahead.

[/quote']

This time he was one step behind I guess, considering what happened.

Kakashi's dead anyway. The only other antagonists we have are Madara and Kabuto.

I doubt Kabuto will be a threat, maybe Orochimaru will come back in him.

As for madara, he'll prolly team up with sasuke to attack konoha. oh, I thought sasuke was supoosed to attack konaha, what happened with that? :?

Tsunade used her ability to save everyone' date=' but she'll most likely die.

You forget that Naruto and Sasuke where both trained by powerful ninjas in their fifties, and Naruto has the demon fox in him.

[/quote']

And Sasuke has the Orochimarus' seal in him.

Not anymore, thanks to Susanoo.

Kakashi's dead anyway. The only other antagonists we have are Madara and Kabuto.

I doubt Kabuto will be a threat' date=' maybe Orochimaru will come back in him.

[/quote']

We'll see, but even then Orochimaru still won't pose much of a threat.

As for madara' date=' he'll prolly team up with sasuke to attack konoha. oh, I thought sasuke was supoosed to attack konaha, what happened with that? :?

[/quote']

Sasuke and Madara may stage the fourth invasion later.

I doubt Kabuto will be a threat' date=' maybe Orochimaru will come back in him.

[/quote']

We'll see, but even then Orochimaru still won't pose much of a threat.

We'll see about that... With Kabuto's powers, only Sasuke and Naruto together would be able to beat him. Don't forget the reviving technique of his. And the Kusanagi no Tsurugi. An triple rashomon. Et cetera.

Archived