Torrential Tribute

Hero Blast

Dimensional Prison

Limit Reverse

Solemn Judgment

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what I've ran a succesful E-Hero deck with the E-Hero vanillas. You build your deck right and it can take on perfect circle, Gladiator Beasts and macro decks as well.

However, to put it bluntly regardless of the build E-hero decks cannot compete with todays metagame. TeleDAD works far faster than E-Heros and will trump them every single time.

Either focus on neospacians or e-heros not both. The deck can't function with both synergies going on. It's just counter productive and slows both strategies down. If you are focusing on E-Heroes then include 3x King of the Swamps for its tutor effect of Polymerization and it's ability to be substitued for any e-hero fusion material monster.

Next you should post which 15 fusions you are using. The Extra Deck only allows for 15 cards so you can't run the full gambit of E-Hero fusions so pick the best 15 and modify your monster line-up accordingly.

Throw in an elemental hero woodsman and ocean for poly tutoring and -e-hero recycling. Add Skyscraper II and take out Skyscraper I. Also, max out on polymerization and run 1-2 miracle fusions. Add in another Emergency Call and 3x Reinforcement of the Army. You need to thin your deck out as fast as possible to run into the proper combinations. Take out Scapegoat, Swords of Revealing Light, Gold Sacrophagus, Fissure, Smashing Ground, and Lightning Vortex. At best side deck those cards but your deck needs to be getting fusions out fast. Add in Pot of Avarice since you need more ways to recycle your E-Heroes. You may want to add in Warrior Returning Alive for more ways to retrieve used E-E-Heroes. Add in 1-2 R - Right Justice. You need to clear that back row as much as possible. Your trap lineup should focus on negating your opponents moves in order to keep your fusions safe. In a fast format unchainable trap cards are useless. So counter traps and chainable traps are a must. If you want to keep longevity of your monsters in the battle phase then threatening roar is a good card but if you are looking to keep your guys safe then 3x Solemn Judgment, 3x Dark Bribe, and maybe 1-2 Royal Decrees. You have to be careful of Synchro Summons and try to negate those summons as much as possible.

If you are running a Neos deck then max out on Cross Porters, Limit Reverse, and Convert Contact. The idea with a succesful Neos deck is to thin out and mil the neo spacians and neos and resurrect them fast for the contact fusions.

[insert wall of text here]

^Even YOU are doing it wrong^

3x Poly?

Woodsman?

Are you freakin' crazy?

No' date=' You [i']ALWAYS[/i] max out on Wildheart, Add Earth Hex, and use Giant Rat

Its alot better then using King of the Swamp.

And while your at it, You ALWAYS max out Miracle Fusion and do not, ever, use Poly.

[insert wall of text here]

^Even YOU are doing it wrong^

3x Poly?

Woodsman?

Are you freakin' crazy?

No' date=' You [i']ALWAYS[/i] max out on Wildheart, Add Earth Hex, and use Giant Rat

Its alot better then using King of the Swamp.

And while your at it, You ALWAYS max out Miracle Fusion and do not, ever, use Poly.

What you are suggesting is changing the deck type altogether. There's a big difference to suggestions on improving the deck to changing how the deck works altoghther.

There are plenty of ways to make a E-Hero deck competitive to a certain degree but that involves focusing on specific E-Hero fusions and until this person provides us the direction he wants to take with the deck I'll suggest to him generic ways to make the deck more consistent. I've never had issues taking on cookie cutter meta decks prior to DAD so obviously I've been doing something right with the build. :/

Archived