Jak II: Renegade

Zorc: The Dark One

Jak 1 was good but the graphics got better with every game. All the missions were very easy. Only about 3 gave me a tough time, but i can't remember what those missions were.

I loved Jak 2, except for "Destroy Eco Ship At Drill Platform' and the "Defeat Metal Kor At Nest".

Those were the only missions I ever had trouble with.

Jak 3 was great,

More guns,

More action,

JET-Board has a weapon,

and the graphics were great.

10/10

I am still working on finishing Jak 3, i've only finished 64%.

I have all of the games except Jak X and Daxter.

I loved Jak and Daxter. I never got finished with it (I was in the place where the evil guys hangout).

Jak 2 was awesome. I never got finished with it, but I came close. Then my stupid cousin deleted it.

Jak 3 was great. It had great graphics, great gameplay, and awesome weapons. That was the only Jak game that I actually beat.

I heard somewhere that they are thinking of making a Spin-Off series of Jak and Daxter.

I found some secret orbs on Jak 3.

Here is a tut on how to get them.

First In the lake next to the Naughty Ottsel, there are two giant towers, walk up to either of the towers, and press L1 then the X button. You should now be standing on a small platform. Walk around the tower on this platform until you find a pipe. now do a double jump, and you should be standing on the pipe. Above you will be another pipe, grab that one and then you will be on a wide platform. Walk around the platform untill you find a pipe After you jump onto this pipe you will be at the top of the tower. At the top of the tower, there are a lot of crates, break them open to find Skull gems, ammo, and Orbs. Then get on your Jet-Board, and you can grind on the wires connecting this tower to the other one. While you are grinding along, lots of Orbs will be floating above your head. You will have to do flips and tricks to get them. there is about 12 Orbs on the towers and the wires.

Archived