Banned cards question!

How is my deck  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How is my deck

How am i supposed to deal with my situation, that i can't use half my Chaos Deck? If any of you have or had the same anger towards that stupid ban-list or if you have other problems with lack of cards in your deck because you just can't play with the cards you bought for money. Then plz post your answer/question/problem/or Ban-list Hate right here, you can also tell a bit about what cards you had that got banned and how you acted in that situation. Like if you were to a League Contest or so, and you found out what the new banlist said.

And for all you who sais banlist is great. ITS NOT!

IT IS.

Ever heard of Raigeki?

Or Monster Reborn?

Those card are so EXTREMELY overpowered, that even the world's champion couldn't win against someone who is pretty good in advanced format.

The ban list is not really bad, and they only and ONLY ban the card which are seriously a threat for normal players.

If you don't like it, GO AND PLAY Traditional, but then you'll stand for yerself.

Maybe the banlist isn't great, but without is you never could play Yu-Gi-Oh with fun.

Call a card from the banlist, and I will explain you in ALL DETAILS why the card is too overpowered to live with.

A banlist doesn't seal ulimited abilities - it only opens more.

EDIT: Snatch Steal and RoD banned? Oh BOO HOO. You KNOW about it!

Both of the card offer ultimate abilities, which are really hard to counter.

Why overpowered?

Cuz they offer much more then one way to use.

I mean, Snatch Steal. You can use it to leave your opponent COMPLETELY open for an attack, but it can also be used as a Tribute, or with Bad Reaction to Simochi.

And Ro is mainly used to knock off a strong monster, scratch you opponent, and then attack directly to kill!

I mean' date=' Snatch Steal. You can use it to leave your opponent COMPLETELY open for an attack, but it can also be used as a Tribute, or with Bad Reaction to Simochi.

And Ro is mainly used to knock off a strong monster, scratch you opponent, and then attack directly to kill!

[/quote']

Thats what i loved about Snatch Steal. They took 1000 damage per turn with my bad reaction deck while i pummeled them with there own monster.

Anyway, Honestly i kinda like this new ban list. I was never one for a gadget or monarch deck and i didnt own RoD. So for a casual player like myself it has helped a good bit. Besides im a huge fan of Breaker the Magcial Warrior. I love that card lol.

Banlist Helps Some cards just give a high Disadvantage as oldmaster said monster reborn and Ragaki Break i mean come on those cards are powerful i have a choas deck that i cant use but am okay with that because i know it will always win with that much powerful cards in it....So Banlist really helps i hated it at first but then made a Advanced deck and it worked out

oh well.. What the is Anti raigeki without Raigeki? And yes you are probably right Oldmaster, but its still irritating me that i cant use cards like Black Luster Soldier - Envoy of the Beginning, Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End, and Change of Heart(it was and still is my favourite cards), could be true that i am too "TRADITIONAL"

The ban list exists so that EVERYONE doesn't run the SAME deck that YOU run. You should really stick to Advanced Format. It's not like the ban list has only just come about :/ it's always been there. Just be grateful that we have the Traditional format. The Japanese don't have one! The ban list adds variety to the game which Traditional really doesn't give because everyone would just run Chaos forever. Period.

can you tell me how did your opponent di dthis through PM?

EDIT:to gibdo: i never ran a traditional deck.i was just askin' about it

My post was aimed at the author of this thread.

Yata-Garasu is the most annoying stall card ever. Your opponent has an open field? You just bring out Yata and the lock is on. You attack directly and they skip their draw phase and then each turn you just hack away at their LP veeeery slowly.

The ban list exists so that EVERYONE doesn't run the SAME deck that YOU run. You should really stick to Advanced Format. It's not like the ban list has only just come about :/ it's always been there. Just be grateful that we have the Traditional format. The Japanese don't have one! The ban list adds variety to the game which Traditional really doesn't give because everyone would just run Chaos forever. Period.

i did quit my chaos deck when i could not use it anymore. maybe you are right and maybe not. But i still think that the banlist is stupid, because those who made the cards, Shonen Jump, why make cards that you cant use anyways.. now that is stupid ^^

"laughs silently" -hihih

And Ro is mainly used to knock off a strong monster' date=' scratch you opponent, and then attack directly to kill!

[/quote']

also, this card allows to draw games,... making it veeery slow...

the hamster is right... ban list exist only to make more funnier and diverse the game... and 'cause everybody doesn't have the money or the chance to get those cards...

for example, in my town there's 8 or 10 guys that have raigeki super rare, i'm the only one who has raigeki ultra rare... so we 11 can make the "yata lock" combo... OR use inferno reckless summon to call an army of monsters and use raigeki to attack clean in an OTK combo... (imagine this: harpie lady 2 special summoned, bring 2 harpie lady 1 from the deck and 2 harpie queen from the grave, play harpie's hunting grounds, then play raigeki, harpie's feather duster, and finally activate aqua chorus... what an unfair OTK isn' it??)

so, bnlist exist only to make the game diverse, how do you feel if instead of a zombie deck, a monarch, a machine, a fairy counter or a DDT deck EVERYBODY has a CC deck?? i'll feel bored...

it's sucks because you spend money on cards and then they come out with new cards that combo all too well with the cards you bought and they have to ban everything good.

it's good because with cards like raigeki and harpies feather duster out of the way, you don't have to worry about 1 card your opponent is about to draw because 1 card can't do much by itself in the advanced format.

i just wish they'd think more carefully about the cards they make and test them out before releasing them. but that's only hurting them. they want us to buy the powerful cards and when they get banned, they release new cards and we have to start all over.

The ban list is for evening decks out, so other decks have the chance of being played. If it wasn't for the list, we would all be running 3 Pot of Greed, 3 Raigeki, 3 Harpie's feather Duster, 3 Gracefull Charity, 3 Cyber Jar, 3 Fiber Jar, 3 Morphing Jar, 3 Other Very Powerful and Broken Jar, 3 BLS-EotB, 3 Ced-EotB, ect.

Yeah' date=' but BLS-EotB and CED-EotB could at least be returned to Limited, cause they´re so easy to take down nowadays.

[/quote']

not quite

if they return to limited, what happens to chaos sorcerer? there all too easy to summon, just 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster to remove from play is nothing, chuck a magician of faith and a kuriboh to the graveyard and its all go.

Plus there effects are WAY too powerful, for example BLS-EOTB can remove one monster from play or can attack at least more than once in one turn, plus you cxan revive him from the graveyard by getting out another 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster from your grave (i think

and CED-EOTE, well... WAY TO POWERFUL for just 1000 Life Points, he can inflict more than its ATK power DIRECTLY to the opponent

Lets calculate, 5 cards in hand (both opponents), at least 5 cards each on yours and your oponents side of the field

5 x 300 = 1500 x 2 = 3000 x 2 = 6000 LIFE POINTS GONE!

this card can have a serious OTK just by have a ton fo cards in your hand and on the field

the maxium cards in the hand is 6, max cards on the field is 21 (one for field spell). and oppoents hand is 6

6 x 300 = 1800

6 x 300 = 1800

21 x 300 = 6300

1800 + 1800 + 6300 = 9900 Life Points gone

And no they shouldn't be returned to limited, cause then they will be as annoying as monarchs -.-

in fact, when a card is banned, later appears a new card that do almost the same, but with an additional cost...

examples? well... monster reborn / monster reincarnation, raigeki / lightning vortex, chaos emperor dragon / sky scourge norleras (or demise), pot of greed / pot of avarice (and many others like destiny draw or crystal seer), magician of faith (used to be banned) / magical stone excavation (or transmigration prophecy), chaos sorcerer / sky scourge enrise... and so on...

Archived