Super Mario 64

Azuh

Recently' date=' i bought Super Mario Galaxy, and I've been playing through that. Even though the game is really epic and i absolutely love it to bits. Nothing can beat its original, Super Mario 64

Super Mario 64 is the best game of all time IMO. Great music, graphics were awesome at the time, Great gameplay, and an awesome bright storyline to top it off

Today, i decided to go back and read some reviews on IGN about it. Then this hit me hard.

http://readerreviews.ign.com/rrview/games/super_mario_64/606/75590/"

Some people dont know what a classic game is. I hope this guy got hit by a car or something. >_>

Anyways, discuss Super Mario 64

[/quote']

i still have a n-64 + every single game for my consoles are scratchless { im a collecter}

i treasure my consoles

here is the list i have

[spoiler=my consoles]

nes

snes

n-64

sega genisis

gamecube

gb

gbc

gba

ps1 - original {big one}

ps2

xbox

xbox 360

psp

wii=best

as you can tell im a big fan of nintendo

i know but most i dont play that often i keep them wrapped up

soon they will be able to sell for hundreds of thousands

but i will not sell because i am a console collector and a seris collector mostly mario

only mario game i need is 1 for the snes and then i will have EVERY mario game ever made by nintendo

I think making it into a DS version kinda killed it. They didn't really add anything new with the transfer from the 64 to the DS.

Still fun, but a little bit of a let down.

The original was great, for it's time. Nowadays it can't compare.

Don't get me wrong, i love it but it isn't something we havn't done before.

i hate people who just abandon classic games....look at the revolutanary game...PONG...

if that was never made there would be no game industry no ps3, 64, wii , anything...it wouldnt exist...

i forgot to mention soon {2/3/09} i will be gatting an atari2800 arcade system to add to my collection and it has 125 built in games...i cant wait

Recently' date=' i bought Super Mario Galaxy, and I've been playing through that. Even though the game is really epic and i absolutely love it to bits. Nothing can beat its original, Super Mario 64

Super Mario 64 is the best game of all time IMO. Great music, graphics were awesome at the time, Great gameplay, and an awesome bright storyline to top it off

Today, i decided to go back and read some reviews on IGN about it. Then this hit me hard.

http://readerreviews.ign.com/rrview/games/super_mario_64/606/75590/"

Some people dont know what a classic game is. I hope this guy got hit by a [b']thousand pounds of flaming steel[/b] or something. >_>

Anyways, discuss Super Mario 64

Fixed.

Archived